Some Exciting News! Time To Make This a Career!

five 0 ninja

Established Member
Congrats guys. I will look forward to seeing some beautiful rides go to some lucky people. I vote for powerhouse motorsports also.

On another note does this mean more good deals hitting the parts classifieds or less? You might keep them all now because you'll have so many projects going on! Lol good luck with everything.

HouseOfPower

Congrats guys. I will look forward to seeing some beautiful rides go to some lucky people. I vote for powerhouse motorsports also.

On another note does this mean more good deals hitting the parts classifieds or less? You might keep them all now because you'll have so many projects going on! Lol good luck with everything.

Guys powerhouse motorsports is spoken for out west :( as far as parts are concerned, yes, there will be parts a plenty lol

badasso3

Established Member
My vote is "House of Power"! I will be in the market for another cobra in a month or so, you guys will be the first place I look at. Congrats!

SVT Jim87

GOD DAMN I LOVE ME
Established Member
Thats awesome man!!!!! Wish you the best of luck and success!!! Ive seen alot of your amazing cars you build and hopfully one day soon Ill be a customer.

lilgrneyes1979

*Twin Screwed Chick*
Established Member
Congratulations on the opportunity to pursue your hobby as a career!! :banana: It's kinda scary to have to change careers, but you aren't going into something blindly.

HouseOfPower

I can't possibly express the amount of gratitude I have. I will be providing an official SVTP discount code for services and products most certainly

Silver TT

Established Member
Joe + Scott -

Congrats on the new business venture and best of luck. I will hopefully be a client one day soon as I also live on the east coast and its great to hear of another high quality organization over here on the east coast.

I vote for Powerhouse Motorsports.

Great to see some fellow members following their passion. Best of luck. :beer:

-Dan

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i told him to call it "international house of power" aka IHOP. that way all the shirts, mugs, etc... are all readily available :thumbsup:

man, you've got BIG stones to make these plans happen! im glad we can work together on some of your projects. :beer:

SVTCobra60

Established Member
^^^ I think IHOP is badass lol.
What about "Real Power Motorsports" or RPM, idk if that's taken I didn't bother looking it up lol.

schiccc

Established Member
Joe + Scott -

Congrats on the new business venture and best of luck. I will hopefully be a client one day soon as I also live on the east coast and its great to hear of another high quality organization over here on the east coast.

I vote for Powerhouse Motorsports.

Great to see some fellow members following their passion. Best of luck. :beer:

-Dan

i like power house motorsports,anybody else?

Users who are viewing this thread