The Toronto hearings. 9/11 investigation.

hb712

Established Member
This.

This whole topic is something I have immensely researched and dug through for almost 2 years as well as perform several presentations and other projects in my first 2 college years. I'm not gonna nutswing anything, but all I can say is watch the Loose Change documentary. There are far too many proven facts, theories and all sorts of information to be considered anything close to a coincidence. Watch it...it may change your opinion.

Everyone has their opinion, I'm not saying you have to believe it. Nobody's got a gun to your head....
Far too many theories to cast doubt on something? Did you learn what a theory actually is during your couple years in college?
Too many things just don't add up about 911 and all the circumstances around certain details. Believe what you'd like to believe, but please do yourself a favor and pick up some history books. Scandal and Corruption go hand in hand with the appetite for money and power, and have been around since the beginning of time. This will not be changing anytime soon, nor can it be erased from the past. Please don't be so naive.

I read history books all the time, it's part of this history degree thing I'm getting. Scandal and corruption make it into the history books because people can't keep their mouths shut and the truth comes out. Instead of just picking up the history books, you should try reading them. Once you understand source analysis, you might have a better grasp on how ridiculous your argument is.

hb712

Established Member
I just watched that trailer and I am embarrassed for anyone who actually thinks that making judgments without proof (i.e., there were explosions, look concrete exploded) creates a strong argument. Of course, none of them think that concrete at the corners could "explode" due to the pressure of a building falling down on it, no.

"They called the investigation PENTTBOM, but there were officially no bombs. You can't explain that." Actually, a plane loaded with fuel and impacting at great speed would become, for all intents and purposes, a bomb. It's ok that some people aren't quite smart enough to grasp that concept, I guess.

"We kept the Manhattan Project secret." No, we didn't. Again, this would be a good time for people to actually read those history books. Was it secretive, yes. Were we able to keep it completely black, no.

If the trailer is such a joke, how can anyone assume that the entire film would be any less comical?

6spd

Established Member
Far too many theories to cast doubt on something? Did you learn what a theory actually is during your couple years in college?

I read history books all the time, it's part of this history degree thing I'm getting. Scandal and corruption make it into the history books because people can't keep their mouths shut and the truth comes out. Instead of just picking up the history books, you should try reading them. Once you understand source analysis, you might have a better grasp on how ridiculous your argument is.

LOL I wont even bother. Congrats on the "history degree thing" your getting. I have a History degree as well. "Scandal and corruption make it into the history books because people can't keep their mouths shut and the truth comes out" Really? That's all you could muster up? Was source analysis the topic of your last lecture? Hit the books a little harder there son. Get your money's worth, tuition ain't cheap.

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member

draft_lens17045601module144927811photo_1294195755steven_seagal.jpg

You know what, you're right. You just know everything...lol People will believe what they believe and that's that. We can all argue about this until we're blue in the face and nothing will change. It's pointless really. Carry on :read:

hb712

Established Member
LOL I wont even bother. Congrats on the "history degree thing" your getting. I have a History degree as well. "Scandal and corruption make it into the history books because people can't keep their mouths shut and the truth comes out" Really? That's all you could muster up? Was source analysis the topic of your last lecture? Hit the books a little harder there son. Get your money's worth, tuition ain't cheap.
What more do I need to come up with? Let's start with some early history, because you referenced that earlier. Ok, how about we all go read some Prokopios to see how scandal comes out (I'm talking about his Secret History, not Wars. I'll let you wrap your small mind around that and we can reconvene later. Maybe after a while we can move to some scandals in modern history (i.e., Iran Contra, etc...).

If you have a history degree, I want to know where you got it. I really want to make sure I never recommend that anyone attend a school that gives history degrees to people who clearly have no capacity to analyze sources or determine causation vs correlation. You see, mine (will be completed this quarter after I finish language, so my history courses are already done) is from a good university with an outstanding history department. Luckily, I actually learned how to research without moronic biases. It would appear that you did not actually learn anything about real history.

P.S. You contradicted your very first sentence, you did "bother."
You know what, you're right. You just know everything...lol People will believe what they believe and that's that. We can all argue about this until we're blue in the face and nothing will change. It's pointless really. Carry on :read:

Do you actually know what a theory is? If you accept theories as a basis for a conclusion, you more than likely cannot accurately answer my question. This has nothing to do with knowing everything, it has to do with the inability of truthers, like yourself, to grasp basic concepts.

Last edited:

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
Do you actually know what a theory is? If you accept theories as a basis for a conclusion, you more than likely cannot accurately answer my question. This has nothing to do with knowing everything, it has to do with the inability of truthers, like yourself, to grasp basic concepts.

Oh boy! please teach me professor! Please??! I'm so eager to learn from such an astoundingly intelligent person such as yourself :banana: My notebook is open and pen is ready!

kuruma

Established Member
I dunno.. Seem's me me that if you look hard enough at anything you can conclude what you want to see..

The ONLY thing I question is how the one building fell straight down.. But I also believe that it could have fallen sideways but because of the camera angle maybe it didn't show it..

If you look at the videos you can see how the metal fatigues and bends where the planes hit. The metal fatigued enough so the top floor fell on it, then that floor couldnt support the weight and so forth. Buildings straight down.

To the OP:

There is no conspiracy just a bunch of pissed off radicals. Thats it.

I was there that day, i saw that shit with my own eyes. let it go. damnit. Its not enough for those of us that have real memories that you assholes keep posting stupid shit all the time and live out in east bumblescum and have no idea what happened except what someone posted here or there who also was not anywhere near there or had real evidence.

TERMN8U

Established Member
If you look at the videos you can see how the metal fatigues and bends where the planes hit. The metal fatigued enough so the top floor fell on it, then that floor couldnt support the weight and so forth. Buildings straight down.

To the OP:

There is no conspiracy just a bunch of pissed off radicals. Thats it.

I was there that day, i saw that shit with my own eyes. let it go. damnit. Its not enough for those of us that have real memories that you assholes keep posting stupid shit all the time and live out in east bumblescum and have no idea what happened except what someone posted here or there who also was not anywhere near there or had real evidence.

I in no way mean any disrespect to anyone. There is enough evidence to warrent an new actual investigation. Check out this sight and be honest with your self. Physics didnt change on that day. Review the evidence. We all lost a great deal that day. AE911Truth.org

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
If I was a mod I would perma ban the op for two reasons, first because he thinks that we in the U.S. give a flying **** about what he or any other Canuck thinks about this subject and secondly for continuing to post this stupid conspiracy bullshit.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
Floors going straight down from structure collapse for towers 1 and 2 is plausible...

However It takes an absolute moron of the highest degree to believe that explosives were not involved for the straight down collapse of W7.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Anyone who has seen the the building 7 footage, and does not see something
wrong here has got to be nuts.:nonono:

Some people can't see the forest for the trees. Doesn't matter how much "smoking gun" evidence you present, they will never betray their political beliefs and confidence in their government.

I have zero confidence in our government, therefore...I have the ability to "see" the evidence for what it is, a cover up. Been screaming this for years, but keep getting labeled a "Conspiracy Theorist".

hb712

Established Member
Oh boy! please teach me professor! Please??! I'm so eager to learn from such an astoundingly intelligent person such as yourself :banana: My notebook is open and pen is ready!

If you insist...

Dictionary said:
the·o·ry   [thee-uh-ree, theer-ee]
noun, plural the·o·ries.
a coherent group of tested general propositions, commonly regarded as correct, that can be used as principles of explanation and prediction for a class of phenomena: Einstein's theory of relativity. Synonyms: principle, law, doctrine.
a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural and subject to experimentation, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact. Synonyms: idea, notion hypothesis, postulate. Antonyms: practice, verification, corroboration, substantiation.

Now with that quick definition out of the way, you should be able to see why your theories shouldn't be used to define something as absolute (i.e., 9/11 was a conspiracy).

Often times, the word "theory" is used incorrectly to describe ideas that cannot, or have not, been tested/proven. While this may seem like a simple argument, it has far reaching consequences. For example, you have taken "theories" (remember, untested/unproven) and used them to support your presupposed conclusion. Without using a sample of factual information and tested theories, combined with expert opinions, you have drawn a possibly flawed conclusion. Further, by presenting opinions/ideas as scientific theories, you are able to justify your conclusion to other similarly biased or unintelligent people.

Hopefully that makes sense for you. I'm fairly sure your ego will force you to simply make a sarcastic comment and disregard what I have said, but maybe there's a little piece of you clinging to a sliver of reality.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What you all fail to realize is IF this truly were some conspiracy, it would take 100's, if not 1000's of people to pull it off AND keep their mouths shut about it. There's just no way... someone CREDITABLE would have come forward by now and said something

U.M.

Finally, a voice of reason. :thumbsup:

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
If I was a mod I would perma ban the op for two reasons, first because he thinks that we in the U.S. give a flying **** about what he or any other Canuck thinks about this subject and secondly for continuing to post this stupid conspiracy bullshit.

+1 :beer:

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
I have zero confidence in our government, therefore...I have the ability to "see" the evidence for what it is, a cover up. Been screaming this for years, but keep getting labeled a "Conspiracy Theorist".

So you have zero confidence in our government yet believe they have the ability to pull off the largest cover up in the history of the world?
I don't trust the government for one second, but they are too inept and incompetent to pull off something of this magnitude without royally screwing it up.

Users who are viewing this thread