Twin Turbo 03 Cobra

Woodys2000

Run 9's or STFU
Established Member
After a lot of interest I was told the price was unrealistic at 40K, I have reduced it to $35,000.00 I am basically giving away a beast that all new.

National Speed in Wilmington has just finished up my Custom Twin Turbo kit and now the car is up for sale at a tremendous loss for me. Some of you know I bought the car in 2007 from a member here. it then went to Fastlane Motor Sports for a ton of mods. Shortly after that I put an MMR 900 in it. I then took it to Randy Haywood and then on to Competition Auto for a bit more tweaking on the tune and it put down 631 RWHP with a fully built Lentech Auto and it went 9.996 @ 135 mph in the quarter. At Mustang Week it won in the HEAT with a 10.26 in the quarter. It is and always has been a full weight car. The interior is just as the day it was bought minus rear seat belts. I could not stand them rattling when the windows were down. At National Speed the car put down 904 to the wheels. At the dyno day at Competition we just had it put down 767. I asked Randy what was up and he said he added fuel to it (hence the 10.3 AFR and I was to mix 50/50 with C16 and 93. I pumped out all the 93 and put straight C-16. Randy has said he will retune it so that the power is there. Here is a list of everything I can remember that the car has:

Stage 3 Ported heads from MMR
Twin 62/66 BB Turbos
Fluidyne Radiator
Pro-M Sensor in a custom made 3.5" pipe
F-250 Tranny Cooler ( I drove it home to TN and it never had an Issue, a real TRUE Street car)
All custom made hot and cold side
VIBRANT clamps so that the rubber under the hood is restricted to the least possible
Sullivan Carb style Intake and Custom Hat
Powder Coated (blue) valave covers
Sulival Fuel Rails
Ford GT Coil Covers
Canton Radiator tank
Custom built Strut tower brace to go around the intake
Custom Hood Vents
Autometer Colbalt Fuel pressure, Boost, AFR, and Transmission Gauges
B&M Pro-ratchet Shifter with Transbrake in the thumb position
AMS-1000 with Pusher tank
Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT navigation system
Kicker Door and deck speakers (not hooked up)
Detroit Elocker rear end
3:73 Gears ( I was going to put 3:31's in it but decided to sell)
Alumastar Wheels
Engine rebuilt by Arthur Todd 1,500 miles ago
Lentech Full Manual Auto with 4500 Stall convertor but I have never seen above 3200
Solid rear axle with welded tubes
drag shock all around
2% tint all around and marker and tail lights tinted as well.
The car has only 30,600 miles on it in total.

Arthur Todd as well spent a year and a half Disassembling the entire car and painting it all but the roof and mirrors. ( I ran out of money)

Turbo system was completed two weeks ago, I have been building this car for a very long time and have put over $140,000.00 in the car. I am willing to look at some trades but bottom line I will not accept anything less than $35,000.00 The car is paid off and I have the clean title in hand. I pay $50.00 a month to insure the car so if you low ball me expect not to get a response.
IMG_0100.jpg

image106.jpg

image126.jpg

image131.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

Last edited:

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
Interior pics? More additional exterior pics?

Why was the car repainted? Does the hood have paint coming off near the vents?

Stock wheels come with the car?

Very nice ride! GLWS

MARKCORE

\m/ >< \m/
Established Member
I have known Woody for almost 10 years and is as straight up as they come!

Someone is going to get one HELL of a deal!!

SVTCobra60

Established Member
I'd like to know how you came to this number "and have put over $140,000.00 in the car."

sabotage

corn fed!!!!!!
Established Member
Bump for a bad ass car hands down.......car looks immaculate. ..but I wish you the best of luck getting 40000 $ .....

Woodys2000

Run 9's or STFU
Established Member
The current power is 767, however that is because there was too much fuel added to the tune. We expect it to be back in the 900's as soon as Randy Haywood puts his magic back on it. As for the Garage Floor, I love my fords so I had HOME come in and take care of my floor.

Woodys2000

Run 9's or STFU
Established Member
I'd like to know how you came to this number "and have put over $140,000.00 in the car."

Because that is what I have put in the car over the years. I have put three motors in the car, two different turbo systems, fully painting the car, two different suspension setups finally settling with a hybrid.

89YSICoupe

Established Member
I personally saw this car driven to the track,cooled down, went out and ran 9:90 something on a wore out pair of 275's! This is a bad bitch!

Woodys2000

Run 9's or STFU
Established Member
Since I achieved that time slip I have added, the Twin setup, an AMS-1000 to control my boost, a better rear setup, a better Shifter, and had the motor rebuilt. National Speed has done an amazing job. That 9.997 was one my race tune back then of 621ish, and that is what I have on my 93 octane tune now. The race tune needs some fuel taken out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread