WestWorld Sunday Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostRacer

I drive a Jalopy
Established Member
Great show! There are so many little details that gives things away.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Episode 9 had me a little confused, it was hard to follow as to what was now and before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recon

Established Member
Excellent show. Last episode was crazy.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Did you guys catch Sunday night's finale?? Wow!

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Did you guys catch Sunday night's finale?? Wow!

No!!! I started to watch and in the "previous episodes" they showed stuff I had never seen before. Looks like I'm gonna have to go back to Ep. 1 and rewatch it all.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Not yet, im barely on episode 8 and just passed one of the twists and holy crap that caught me and my wife by surprised.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Dude! You guys are depriving yourselves. You gotta binge watch that bad boy so we can get this discussion thread poppin'.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Dude! You guys are depriving yourselves. You gotta binge watch that bad boy so we can get this discussion thread poppin'.
Ahaha We should be finished by today. My wife gave me crap already because we been sleeping late watching the show. She doesnt want to stop watching it and I introduce her to it

hoamskilet

Established Member
just finished up episode 7. First few episodes started off pretty slow, but man is it getting good now

hoamskilet

Established Member
Yum

ad4400b74026f2114a28c399d2126346.jpg
Yeah, I think I'm in love.....she is a total smoke show

hoamskilet

Established Member
I'm mid way through episode 8....first few episodes were slow as balls, but man I'm glad I stuck with it. The last few episodes have gotten incredible. Totally hooked

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Holy crap!!! That freaking ending!!!! Last 3 episodes went fully WOT!!

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Yup!!! Interested to see how they take the next season...

IDK all I got to say is the Nolan brothers always pull crap like this and leave you mind blown. Wonder what kind of drugs are Christoper Nolan and Jonathan Nolan on to come up with story telling like this.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
never heard of this show till i saw this thread. then binge watched for a week lol. good show.

SPOILER ALERT!

i KNEW that one of the real people working the lab was a robot. i had a feeling it was either Bernard or Ford but leaning more towards Bernard. i was totally thrown though when they revealed that he was a robot version of Arnold. as well as William being the young version of the man in black. wow did they do a great job on that.

Thandie Newton has always been smoking. she's starting to show her age now though. but still would beg to smash. no idea she was British.

great cast all around. great special effects. great story. after being absent for a while HBO has brought me back for another show. the last was Boardwalk Empire (awesome).

that was a great season finale. im wondering if Ford is really dead or if he made a robot of himself? that was nuts when they open fired on the board. i lol'd at when the asian guy finds out that Bernard was a robot and then he stops and ponders if HE is also a robot lol!

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Finished it the other night. What an ending. Hopefully season 2 comes out towards the beginning of 2018 rather than the end. Either way I'll need to re-watch season 1 to remember what's going on.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Holy crap!!! That freaking ending!!!! Last 3 episodes went fully WOT!!

Dude! When they showed young William putting the black hat on for the first time! My mind exploded! How the heck did they entangle all that storytelling???

RX1Cobra

Established Member
Spoiler and my crackpot theory.

Wonder is she was programmed from the get go to get off the train? Make her think she was in control but really Ford wanted her back in the park to control all the others hosts for the uprising? She has the power to change their settings and they listen to her. Plus shes hot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread