Where to go to get lowering springs installed?

Seabiscuit

GIDDY-UP!!!
Established Member
All,

I am in the process of upgrading the cobra and wanting to get some Steeda lowering springs and MM caster/camber plates installed. Where is a good place to go in the San Diego area that will not charge an arm and a leg but will do quality work?

Thanks

SoCalSN95

Banned
Call This Guy. His name is Greg. He is in Orange County, But he does alot of side work and can install the springs and CC plates for the best price. He has done a few installs for me and some buddies.

Shoot me a text. 562-335-2053

Seabiscuit

GIDDY-UP!!!
Established Member
Id take care of it for u but we are even further away than before,Im in victorville now.

Damn the luck! Finally ordered a whipple and you are the guy I was going to ask to swap it out.

Call This Guy. His name is Greg. He is in Orange County, But he does alot of side work and can install the springs and CC plates for the best price. He has done a few installs for me and some buddies.

Shoot me a text. 562-335-2053

Will give you a shout to see the feasibility of it.

anyone else?

Seabiscuit

GIDDY-UP!!!
Established Member
UPDATE:

In an attempt to try a local shop that a buddy had recommended, I ended up going to Renegade Performance Mustangs and Motorsports (RPMM) by MCAS Mirimar.

In short, I was very impressed. They were more than accommodating, professional and made sure that I got an alignment catered to my style of driving (cornering, straight line racing, etc) after my spring install. The owner even followed up with a phone call to make sure that I was 100% happy with everything. Moreover, I threw in a last minute addition (installation of an IRS brace). The owner said that he was not able to get to it done due to prior time constraints but if I came back, he would install it for free. Not a bad deal for something I shotgunned him with.

Just thought I would pass along a what I feel to be a great place in the San Diego area.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
too bad I didn't see this earlier. I would have swapped them out for you and I'm local. Glad you got it taken care of :beer:

Seabiscuit

GIDDY-UP!!!
Established Member
too bad I didn't see this earlier. I would have swapped them out for you and I'm local. Glad you got it taken care of :beer:

Good to know and I appreciate it nonetheless. Always glad to see guys willing to help a fellow owner out.

Users who are viewing this thread