HPP Tune & Dyno. Awesome Shop!

Z06KILLR

Established Member
Manny did an incredible job on the car. Staff was really a pleasure to do business with. From Brad to the techs and Manny himself. He worked on it for about 6 hours (got done at 8pm) and it is perfect.

Car was a rock star. Didnt mind the 93 degree heat and humidity pull after pull. Hats off to MMR on building a beast. I'll Have to head back up in the fall with some more boost and rpm. This was plenty for now.

Here are the 13lb and 15lb pulls

HPPMANNY.jpg

Z06KILLR

Established Member
It's a 5.4 DOHC. PTE88 Turbo. MMR 1500 wth 2500R Pistons, Manley Billet Rods, Ford GT Heads, MMR Stage III Turbo Cams.

E85 and Bosch 160lb injectors with 2035 Weldon Fuel Pump.

Close.jpg

Eaglei532

Still kinda boot at this
Established Member
My cobra is there right now, of course I am not expecting number those

tt_dohc302

Established Member
Wished you would have introduced yourself.

Did you have the Cobra with the 03 cobra skinnies up front?

Or the super clean black one with the red hpp sticker?

I'm sorry bro, I was getting frustrated by SCT and their dumb tuner update software. I was up there first in my 2011 Ecoboost. The black lifted one. It was my fault Manny couldn't get started on your car faster. We didn't know it would take 3 hours to update the tuner for my truck, and the SCT said their update software won't work. It was a nightmare.

I went home later and got my Cobra. My car was the one with billet specialties and the red hpp sticker on the 1/4 windows.

Your car sounded sick as hell. Beautiful car too. Can't get any more mint than that.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Just found this thread.... Crazy numbers! Anymore pics of the car? Any vids? Plans for some big boost?

bluestang98

Established Member
Awesome numbers!!! The pic I'm sure doesn't do it justice. Manny and the guys do great work. Wish I could have seen it.

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
Sweet looking engine shot man! Congrats on the gobbs of pire too!

If they really do good work I'll take my car there.... The person that tuned my car in the dfw area did a horrible job. I won't say who but I'm not impressed at all. My drivability is retarded! You would think I didn't even get it tuned!

scandalous

Established Member
Sweet looking engine shot man! Congrats on the gobbs of pire too!

If they really do good work I'll take my car there.... The person that tuned my car in the dfw area did a horrible job. I won't say who but I'm not impressed at all. My drivability is retarded! You would think I didn't even get it tuned!

Its not a bad thing to let other people know who does crappy work just as its good to know who does good work. With tunes costing as much as they do I try to research as much as I can before hand who I use and it does not help when someone has a bad experience and refuses to say who with. If the person who did the tune has a problem with getting a bad review on an internet forum then thats his problem for doing crappy work.

Users who are viewing this thread