Anyone running a single Precision T67?

Trav40111

Banned
I'm trying to avoid a laggy, out-dated turbo.. and figured I'd give a 67mm unit a try. This is based on the newer GT series stuff from Garrett, and is very efficient. The T67, with a Q-trim turbine, is rated 750-800hp. I plan on making around 600-650whp, but, want to keep some area under the curve.. I figure that a PT67 with Q-trim turbine, and .81 A/R T4 housing, will come into boost at around 2800-3K rpm.

This is on a 4 valve, 8.8:1 C/R motor, with some moderate head work, and stock cams. Ported 99 Cobra intake manifold..

Travis

Trav40111

Banned
Well, I'm going to try one.. Ordered this today..

Billet3.JPG

Precision- Billet 6765, with .81 A/R T4 undivided housing. This turbo has made over 750whp on single turbo 3 liter Supra's.. so, I see no reason that I can't get some big numbers out of it as well. I talked to Precision about it today, and he assured me that 600whp on pump gas would not be a problem with my setup. He also said that his boss has a 3 valve with the older (non-billet) 67mm, and it starts making boost at about 2500rpm.. full boost (15psi) by 3200rpm. Sounds like it's exactly what I'm looking for. :)

Travis

76mmsaleen

Established Member
it think you will be very pleased with this turbo.i have a freind that has it on his 06 turbo mustang gt. i have drove his car and it comes on fast.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Well, I'm going to try one.. Ordered this today..

Billet3.JPG

Precision- Billet 6765, with .81 A/R T4 undivided housing. This turbo has made over 750whp on single turbo 3 liter Supra's.. so, I see no reason that I can't get some big numbers out of it as well. I talked to Precision about it today, and he assured me that 600whp on pump gas would not be a problem with my setup. He also said that his boss has a 3 valve with the older (non-billet) 67mm, and it starts making boost at about 2500rpm.. full boost (15psi) by 3200rpm. Sounds like it's exactly what I'm looking for. :)

Travis

The turbo in that picture is a Billet 76, I know because that is mine and I took that picture in my shop :coolman:

Anyhow, goodluck with the 67, it should do exactly what you are looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread