In need of tech help, Washington State

Svtlightning73

Established Member
I'm wondering if there is any good shops in Washington state. I live in Olympia
and I'm thinking of getting some jlp heads and cams and want it done right. I would appriciate any advice.

mrose75

Established Member
Never heard of the Mustang SHop. I've heard of The Horsepower Ranch though. I've only been here 8 months and had my Cobra on ground for 3. Haven't really ran into any SVT owners either. I see some from time to time, but I'm usually in my DD.

iicrazy

Established Member
Never heard of the Mustang SHop. I've heard of The Horsepower Ranch though. I've only been here 8 months and had my Cobra on ground for 3. Haven't really ran into any SVT owners either. I see some from time to time, but I'm usually in my DD.
HP Ranch does only tuning and John knows what he is doing. The Mustang Shop is located in Auburn and they can do your installs. If you are willing to travel a little further north I would take it to Brads Custom Auto located in North Seattle

mrose75

Established Member
Thanks for the tip. I've already got my suspension install done. Everything else I should be able to do in the driveway, weather permitting.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I'll be dropping mine off at the Mustang Shop for work this coming week and right after they finish its going to The Mustang Ranch in Maple Valley for tuning.
btw-Maple Valley is not right near Oly lol. Its an hour away. Been there, done that. Its worth the trip though! ;)

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
NS Performance is a newer shop in Auburn. They do alot of lightning's

Users who are viewing this thread