18x9.5 and 18x11 CCW classics for sale

jamessocal

Established Member
I have a set of CCW classics for sale. They are 18x9.5 and 18x11 with 275 and 295 BFG KDWIIs. They have about 6,000-8,000 miles on them and are perfect aside from one rim has what looks like a nick in the ring (see pic). Its very very small but it is there. No curb rash or dents in the rims what-so-ever. Also one of the 295s got cut up pretty good by the fender. I've been driving on it for atleast 5,000 miles with no trouble, but it should probably be replaced (see pic, it goes about a 1/3 of the way around the tire). Tires all have 90-95% thread left. I paid $3200 for them a year ago and because of the minor issues with them, I'll let them go for $2,200 shipped, sorry no trades.

My ebay user name is jims98z28 if you want to check my feedback. Thanks

Copy_of_DSC01965.JPG

Heres a shot of the sliced tire
Copy_of_DSC01969.JPG

Heres a pic of the nick in the rim. Its on the face of the wheel on the outer ring. Its on one of the 18x9.5s. Kind of hard to get of pic of it.
ccw.JPG

SVT8U

Established Member
sorry for the threadjack, but how is the traction with those kdw2s on the rear? im thinking about these instead of drag radials for my rears

jamessocal

Established Member
SVT8U said:
sorry for the threadjack, but how is the traction with those kdw2s on the rear? im thinking about these instead of drag radials for my rears

They were on a bolt on GT with 4.30s, so take this for what its worth. I would say they were pretty good for a street tire. I had no problem spinning them at will if I wanted, but they were much, much better than the 315s sumitomos I had before. Wet traction was great too.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
As a side note to a previous post, these are unclearcoated, raw polished aluminum.

Be prepared for some maintenance to keep them looking like new.

TTT for some great lightweight wheels.

SoCalStang

Established Member
They look great. Rear tires could use a little more meat, maybe some 315's. PM me the lowest you'll take without shipping (I can pick them up myself).

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
if you sell without the tires, I may take the tires of your hands if the price is right. Please PM me a price shipped on ALL FOUR tires to zip 60174. I would make an offer, but I dont want to lowball.

Thanks!

jamessocal

Established Member
I'll get back to all of you later tonight...

As far as seperating the tires, not at this point. Kind of a hassle I don't really want to deal with. But I do see that someone is interested in the tires. So its not out of the question. I have a few people interested at the moment. If nothing comes of that, then I'll let you guys know.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread