FS or WTT: Greg Weld 15" Drag Setup

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Up for sale I have a like new Greg Weld 15" drag setup. I am looking to trade for a different type of 15" drag setup or possibly some clean 18's with tires. Details on trades and cash (if necessary) can be worked out on a case by case basis. If I am trading for another drag setup, I would like to keep my rear tires. I have all 20 lugs with the washers. Not looking to split. Wheels are unilug and will fit Ford and Chevy.

Rears: 15x8 with 5.5" backspacing with MT ET Street slicks 26x11.5

Rear tires have about 50 miles on them and a couple street races, NO TRACK USE.

Front: 15x3.5 with 1.75" backspacing with Kumho 165/80 radials with about 200 miles on them.

Would prefer local sale or buyer pays exact shipping. I can estimate shipping for you if interested.

Looking to get $850 with all the tires. $650 for wheels and front tires. Buyer pays 3% paypal fees.

DSC01951.gif

DSC01952.gif

DSC01953.gif

DSC01959.gif

DSC01960.gif

DSC01961.gif

DSC01962.gif

DSC01950.gif

DSC01954.gif

DSC01955.gif

DSC01956.gif

DSC01949.gif

Last edited:

VAMPIR3

Established Member
Im interested... Did these fit your Cobra? I have a Solid rear and need to know if they will fit that setup. Also do the fronts clear the Cobra brakes?
Thanks

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Im interested... Did these fit your Cobra? I have a Solid rear and need to know if they will fit that setup. Also do the fronts clear the Cobra brakes?
Thanks

They will fit a solid if you have the GT brakes. Not sure if you have to grind on the calipers with the cobra brakes. You will need a 1" spacer to fit the fronts. Never mounted the fronts so I don't have a spacer.

SoldierSnake

Like a kid again.
Established Member
chrome or polished? pics on car? Great price i paid 800 shipped for my 15x10, 15x5 chrome setup without tires. These wheels are getting hard to come by.

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Do you have a pic with them on the car?

No never took any pics with them on the car. They look good as hell though...got a lot of compliments the one night I had them on from the locals that are in the street scene...I don't think you'd be disappointed at all, they are like new.

slow2v

GONE
Established Member
yo man you know how i offered you 700 shipped and you couldnt do it due to shipping being so high? get another quote and tell then a bussiness. zip is 34224

mantis118

Established Member
I have the same wheels. Ill see if i can dig a picture up.

Nevermind thought i had a picture of it on my phone but dont.
Sorry guys

Last edited:

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
I'm going to bolt on the rears tomorrow and take some pictures for you guys since I don't have the spacer to bolt on the fronts yet.

yo man you know how i offered you 700 shipped and you couldnt do it due to shipping being so high? get another quote and tell then a bussiness. zip is 34224

I'm going to need the full shipping amount. I'm not taking the hit on the shipping. The only reason I'm selling these things is because I need something easier to bolt on at the track. These unilug wheels are a major pain in the ass to bolt on, especially at the track. If I can't get what I think they're worth, I'll just keep them and borrow a trailer.

Last edited:

slow2v

GONE
Established Member
I'm going to need the full shipping amount. I'm not taking the hit on the shipping. The only reason I'm selling these things is because I need something easier to bolt on at the track. These unilug wheels are a major pain in the ass to bolt on, especially at the track. If I can't get what I think they're worth, I'll just keep them and borrow a trailer.

im not asking you to...im saying 650 + shipping
just get me a quote to a bussiness instead of a house. it should be quite a bit cheaper

Users who are viewing this thread