TTT Pics of the PS front rim...

big view of the two spots...
curbedrim001.gif

close ups of the 2 different areas. :-\
curbedrim002.gif

curbedrim003.gif

EVO-lution

Established Member
no cause then I'm stuck with tires. wanted to get rid of everything. I already have my stockers that I'm going to put on for the time being.

SSSLAV8

Established Member
I would be interested in the tires. Sell the rims to myblackcobra and I'll buy the tires:thumbsup:

Sny714

Established Member
What are you looking to put on? Im 20 minutes from you but I might be leaning towards chrome saleens....

Also, the car has the perfect ride height in the last pic of you rolling...Looks good!

Last edited:

EVO-lution

Established Member
how far are you from central nj? willing to come pick up

I think it depends on traffic really. It takes about an hour just to get to manhattan. so maybe a couple hours from Central Jersey. maybe more:shrug:

What are you looking to put on? Im 20 minutes from you but I might be leaning towards chrome saleens....

Also, the car has the perfect ride height in the last pic of you rolling...Looks good!

I'm looking to run the stockers first and find myself a set of CCW Classics. always wanted a set.

And thanx about the ride height. I'll be selling my springs in the next couple months or so too. Coilovers FTW:rockon:

BUMP...Just want to say it's first come first sale guys. I PM'ed someguys interested. sorry it's just I don't want to turn away someone who's ready to buy everything or something RIGHT away:(

EVO-lution

Established Member
sale pending on the tires.

Possible sale on the rims as well. Just going to confirm a few more details. If deal falls through they'll be back up for grabs.

Sny714

Established Member
I'm looking to run the stockers first and find myself a set of CCW Classics. always wanted a set.

And thanx about the ride height. I'll be selling my springs in the next couple months or so too. Coilovers FTW:rockon:

Good Move! I also have a set of Coilovers waiting to go on in spring. Good luck with the wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread