FS: 03/04 Machined Cobra Wheels and Tires

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
I have a full set of machined wheels off of my 03 Cobra with roughly 55k miles on them. Two of them have very light curb rash, nothing too serious. Tires are almost new with very little mileage (I can tell you exactly how many miles when I find the reciept for them). The backs are BF Goodrich, 275/40/17. The fronts are Continentals 275/40/17. I have all 4 black "SVT" center caps to go with them.
I'd like to get $650 or best offer + shipping only because the tires are so fresh. I'm willing to separate if the price is right. Pics of everyting available on request.

Tim

Last edited:

cobra=trouble

Established Member
dang there machine finshed...i got a spare chrome one. im needing 1 more to have some i can mount slicks on..i do have a bass. o/r x pipe for sale pics in my build post..i could get 2 of them. if i can't find 1 chrome one.....if worst comes to worst and you can't move them ,,i'll trade you the mid pipe fot the 2 worst curb rash ones ..without the tires LMK.

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
dang there machine finshed...i got a spare chrome one. im needing 1 more to have some i can mount slicks on..i do have a bass. o/r x pipe for sale pics in my build post..i could get 2 of them. if i can't find 1 chrome one.....if worst comes to worst and you can't move them ,,i'll trade you the mid pipe fot the 2 worst curb rash ones ..without the tires LMK.

Yeah let me know if you can't find another chrome one and I'd probably do that.

99PunisherSVT

Established Member

PM'd you on this. And nice build dude.

Users who are viewing this thread