12's in my 06GT

stang9325

Established Member
Great track conditions tonight. My previous best was a 13.02, so I was hoping I could hit (and be happy with) a 12.999. Well, I got it along with 2 other 12 second passes. I wasn't expecting what would be my best run of the night.

Check it out... Car #200 12.901 @ 108.14 So close to 12.8's

http://img59.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thebest2sr.png

Also, Jack Roush and his family were out there testing their own vehicles along with the "07 Drag Pack", as it was written on one of the new Roush Mustangs. It ran a 12.5 running full slicks, skinnies up front and I'm assuming 4.10's and probably CAI along with other suspension mods. Makes me feel good about my 12.90

These runs done on stock tires and gears with CAI/tuner, pullies, h pipe and axlebacks

PACETTR

Established Member
Great times. Wish we had better track and weather here so I would have a shot at the 12's. Oh well. Maybe later in the Fall...

stang9325

Established Member
I am planning a SB build with a turbo next year so I'm gonna leave the stock gears in. It has been very tempting though.

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
I would stay with the stock gears too since you are planning on Turbos. Stay in the torque curve alonger will be good too. It is amazing at how awesome the new GT's are. Yes there are faster cars...but for the money and for just a base GT stang...its a far cry from just a few years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread