FOR SALE: 2003 Terminator for sale 30k miles

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Welcome to the cobra game again. A lots changed LOL
Yeah man..It seems to have happened overnight.
I posted in the SB vert thread I'm keeping mine. Screw it..
Now.. if I can get the '13-'14 500 verts to drop a bit, I can have 2 cobras in the garage that get in my way occasionally.
Wife said if I get my construction projects done in a timely manner( like I promised to do), she doesn't care what I do..
Sounded like permission to me.
She's gonna be sorry she said that!!

LS WUT

Established Member
Yeah man..It seems to have happened overnight.
I posted in the SB vert thread I'm keeping mine. Screw it..
Now.. if I can get the '13-'14 500 verts to drop a bit, I can have 2 cobras in the garage that get in my way occasionally.
Wife said if I get my construction projects done in a timely manner( like I promised to do), she doesn't care what I do..
Sounded like permission to me.
She's gonna be sorry she said that!!
Hell yeah buddy! I support the hustle. Not worth selling these cars honestly. I’m surprised verts are even up there in price, I see cheap ones all the time.

68gtscode

Established Member
Patience is everything these days. You never know someone’s financials also. Could have needed a quick sale and that was his best option. A lot of tire kickers out there on these cars, and people who low ball you on a nice car. Ask me how I know lol..
I agree fully, but… if there’s a very nice car for sale below market, you have to be ready to move quickly. Good deals go in a few days, whereas I see some people here seem to think they have weeks (or months?!) to make lists, compare multiple cars, talk with their wife, etc. If I were in the market, I’d figure out exactly what I want, wait for the right car to come along like a lion camouflaged in tall grass, and then strike like a F-ing ninja!

HVACdude

Established Member
I agree fully, but… if there’s a very nice car for sale below market, you have to be ready to move quickly. Good deals go in a few days, whereas I see some people here seem to think they have weeks (or months?!) to make lists, compare multiple cars, talk with their wife, etc. If I were in the market, I’d figure out exactly what I want, wait for the right car to come along like a lion camouflaged in tall grass, and then strike like a F-ing ninja!
so true. I have purchased 3 terminators in the past 3 years and every time it was a fast paced wham bam done deal on a car i was lucky enough to see as soon as it got posted or a car i had an inside tip on. There is an army of buyers out there with wire transfers and cash ready to go who are constantly scanning the market for these cars on FB, IG, even craigslist still. sadly like you said the days of "let me go look at it in 4 days and then get the money ready and then ill come back and buy it" are looong gone. hell most of the buyers i talk to are buying cars without even looking at them other than some cell phone pics and a quick carfax then its rush rush to beat others to the punch.

Users who are viewing this thread