2012 Boss still built to order?

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
Can you still build a 2012 Boss? If you can how much longer until they stop building the 2012's? Also whats a good price above invoice for a 2012 NON LS?

Last edited:

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
Below invoice or below sticker? Below invoice would be good deal but unlikely. They're building 13s now. Youll need to find a leftover 12.

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
Below invoice or below sticker? Below invoice would be good deal but unlikely. They're building 13s now. Youll need to find a leftover 12.

Opps... LOL! mistake ;) I see alot of Bosses out there after i checked around. So whats a good purchase price off of the MSRP? Or is $1500 the best i will fond off of MSRP on a 2012?

LostPony

Established Member
I got mine $2000 under sticker. I waited for quite a while before buying. Not sure if '13 cars are going at sticker or not. You should be able to get a decent deal on a '12 if you can find one.

SOCOMech

Established Member
I got mine $2000 under sticker. I waited for quite a while before buying. Not sure if '13 cars are going at sticker or not. You should be able to get a decent deal on a '12 if you can find one.

$2-$3k off sticker would be pretty fair at this point I think. You'll find some dealers thinking they have the last unicorn on their lot and asking 5-15k over for '13's but there's also plenty selling at msrp. I secured a '13 at a local dealer for msrp and they have a red/wht '12 still sitting there that they were dying to make a deal on.

Users who are viewing this thread