Grilling Season Thread

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
The bark was awesome without wrapping so if mopping instead of spraying improves it I'll give it a try. Do you buy the mop sauce or make it?

Subscribe to my onlyfans
Make

2 cups apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup ketchup
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
1 tablespoon salt

The longer this chills in a fridge, the better.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Damn I did a brisket on the smoker yesterday. Didn't take pictures. Next time for sure!
I forget pictures all the time too. Ribs went on 30 mins ago. It's a 6 hour at 225* cook. I'll put the beans on about 1:00. Need to do boneless chicken boobs and burgers on the Blackstone for work lunch next week a little later.

MG0h3

Established Member
Made some wicked carne asada and watched the fight last night.

Forgot to put it away lol

IMG_2098.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

bird_dog0347

Established Member
Turkey breast 3 hours, brisket 15. lol Obviously depends on the weight.
That's a rough ballpark, but it's done when it's done, I don't cook based on time. And the Brisket will get cooked the day before with the plan to have it be done around midnight so it can rest in the oven at 150 overnight, Turkey can cook in the morning before we head over to my sister's house.

bird_dog0347

Established Member
My grill is ****in shot lol

Need me a new one sadly...but i have my blackstone until i get time to go get a new grill
That's why I got a BGE last time my gas grill rusted out. The warranty on the BGE is awesome, any issue I've had they simply replaced the parts at no charge. Had it for about 8 years now and love it. It isn't as easy as a gas grill since you have to plan ahead to get the fire going, but it makes great flavor!

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
That's why I got a BGE last time my gas grill rusted out. The warranty on the BGE is awesome, any issue I've had they simply replaced the parts at no charge. Had it for about 8 years now and love it. It isn't as easy as a gas grill since you have to plan ahead to get the fire going, but it makes great flavor!
My plan is anothet gas grill for speep and shit...but im also lookin a bge or a smoker for me on the weekends

Users who are viewing this thread