Anyone Watch 'Living with Michael'...

Blackgeetee

Established Member
I grew up in the early '80's loving his music. He was one of my biggest fans when I was a little kid. I used to try to do the "moonwalk" lol. He is one hell of a performer, no question. He has incredible talent. Both in singing and especially dancing.

However, he's F_U_C_K_E_D up! That's my opinion and it's not changing. Don't tell me I'm misinformed etc. I was not born yesterday. I believe what I believe. That's my opinion. You can believe what you want. That's cool. But don't patronize my intelligence and say that my opinions are based on the National Enquirer.

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Originally posted by Blackgeetee
Did you see the son of a bitch hold his ****ing baby over the balcony? That's ****ed up! I could care less what others think, I think he's totally ****ed in the head. He should have lost his kid right there.

I think that whole entire deal where he was holding his baby over the balcony was just for to get some pictures taken from the crowd that was screaming for him below.

I mean come on...this is Michael Jackson we're talking about, the guy would not even hurt a fly let alone his own flesh and blood. That whole thing was blown out of porportion, lets be realisitic, he wouldn't do anything to put anyone in harms way.

On from that issue, how about everyone just worry about yourself and leave Mike alone, I am quite certain that you guys have other (better) things that you can do.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by Sailing2Smth
I think that whole entire deal where he was holding his baby over the balcony was just for to get some pictures taken from the crowd that was screaming for him below.

Yes it was indeed a publicity stunt. But you dont use your helpless, defenseless newborn to garner public attention. That is morally and ethically wrong.

I mean come on...this is Michael Jackson we're talking about, the guy would not even hurt a fly let alone his own flesh and blood. That whole thing was blown out of porportion, lets be realisitic, he wouldn't do anything to put anyone in harms way.

He may not hurt a fly intentionally or maybe he would, you and I dont know this person. But there is a reason they are called accidents. Otherwise they would be called premeditated crimes. Lets not down play his actions. He did indeed do something to put his own newborn in harms way. He had one arm under the child(not tethered) and hung him over a balcony that was at least 30 feet from the concrete below. That is called putting your child at risk. The risk being he could lose his grip and the child could fall to his death. It was stupid and not thought out.

On from that issue, how about everyone just worry about yourself and leave Mike alone, I am quite certain that you guys have other (better) things that you can do.

Actually as a society we have the obligation to protect the children and those not capable of protecting themselves. If not us then who? He is a showman trying to regain his lost popularity and misusing his children to create a show. If Micheal doesnt like the criticism, he should not be a public figure and he should not expose his children to his public displays of stupidity.

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
All though the posts that followed mine just did more to prove my point,I feel in only right to swing back.

OK i dont care a lick for him and i did not watch the show but for a min or 2. I just have one question, did he bleach his kids too? His kids are awful white for a black man. Again just something that my twisted mind noticed, and maybe im just mistaken about the kids.

It is not possible to bleach ones skin. Anyone who believes otherwise is wrong. I don't feel it neccessary to go into detail on the skin condition he suffers from as everyone that isn't a fan finds it more fun to believe he invented some miracle bleaching cream. His skin isn't completely white. It's actually blotched white and brown. He uses make-up to even it out. The disease runs in his family as his grandfather and great-grandfather suffered from the same thing. Glad I could be the voice of reason in this post.

I should've expected this. TTAFB_SVT, I've read a dozens of your posts; you obviously enjoy--nay, thrive--on insulting the intelligence of people who don't agree with you. Clearly, you exhibit the behavior of an individual attempting to compensate for perceived intellectual shortcomings (that, or you're just an egotistical a-hole with something to prove).

I wouldn't say thrive,enjoy would have done fine. While it feels good to be noticed,I'm afraid your poor assumption is incorrect. I don't insult people without reason,but your post(s) on this topic give such good reason.

First, it's near impossible to take your lecturing on pedophiles seriously considering you sport the avatar and title of "Butcher of Hanover", he himself a serial murderer and child molester. Despicable.

So I can't be right because of the picture in my avatar? Try to stay on topic here. This is a discussion and something as trivial as the picture to the left of my post seems like a vain attempt to gain momentum. Despicable? Whatever you say Sylvester.

Go ahead and dismiss the testimony of the thirteen-year-old boy who described in NAUSEATING detail the misconduct of Michael Jackson. Ignore the multi-million dollar settlement Mr. Jackson reached with the boy's family. Believe Mr. Jackson's asinine explanation that he "just didn't want to deal with it."

Like I previously stated,misinformed. You go ahead and ignore that the only testimony the boy gave was a description of Mr. Jackson's private areas,which upon inspection by authorities,were completely wrong. You go ahead and ignore the fact that I said he has had contact with thousands of children yet has had only one child claim misconduct. You can even ignore the fact that the child's father did not call the police upon learning this scarring information that his child had been molested,he in fact notified the press. Not to mention that the case was open for a criminal trial by the state after the settlement,but,there was no case as the boy refused to testify. This accusation reeked of extortment,but it's easier to ignore that.

PS As someone who enjoys picking through posts for spelling and usage errors, I was astounded by this sentence: "Your open-mindedness on this man has been eternally ruined by a life of reading tabloids in the grocery aisle."

"Open-mindedness"? The word "opinion" makes more sense. Agreed? "Eternally ruined"? How dramatic. Save this inflated gem-of-a-phrase for more appropriate situations. Example: "The suicide of his spouse eternally ruined his once sunny disposition." "Reading tabloids in the grocery aisle"? Again, wordiness. "Supermarket tabloids" would have sufficed

I assume this is a thinly veiled request for me to dumb my posts down for you? Me so sorry.

Later douche

This is really all I needed to quote. Sums your intelligence up very well.

However, he's F_U_C_K_E_D up! That's my opinion and it's not changing. Don't tell me I'm misinformed etc. I was not born yesterday. I believe what I believe. That's my opinion. You can believe what you want. That's cool. But don't patronize my intelligence and say that my opinions are based on the National Enquirer.

That's nice. I already covered that I wouldn't change anyones opinion and I even pointed out where they got their opinion.

Damn and I thought I was bad about people's grammar and spelling.

You'll notice that he didn't point out a single spelling or grammar error,even though I'm sure I make quite a few. He was just complaining about me using too many syllables for him.

I wait with bated breath for your mind-numbing rebuttal. I'm sure it will be the same thing rehashed with some new bullshit rumors you heard sprinkled in. Like I said,I've got plenty of time. I'm more than happy to enlighten people on my favorite entertainer. But I'm also not blind to the fact that in this country,us MJ fans are few and far between. So I'm used to defending him anytime his name is mentioned. It's fun though. I learned a long time ago not to take people too seriously when they talk about him. It just wastes time.

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Yes it was indeed a publicity stunt. But you dont use your helpless, defenseless newborn to garner public attention. That is morally and ethically wrong.

He may not hurt a fly intentionally or maybe he would, you and I dont know this person. But there is a reason they are called accidents. Otherwise they would be called premeditated crimes. Lets not down play his actions. He did indeed do something to put his own newborn in harms way. He had one arm under the child(not tethered) and hung him over a balcony that was at least 30 feet from the concrete below. That is called putting your child at risk. The risk being he could lose his grip and the child could fall to his death. It was stupid and not thought out.

Actually as a society we have the obligation to protect the children and those not capable of protecting themselves. If not us then who? He is a showman trying to regain his lost popularity and misusing his children to create a show. If Micheal doesnt like the criticism, he should not be a public figure and he should not expose his children to his public displays of stupidity.

ya know something, i cannot disagree w/ anything that u said. Your exactly right, but......... i will tell you that ur not perfect! Nor any of you. All of you have done your dirt, none of you are goddamn saints, so what the F_U_C_K gives you the right to judge the act of others, yea mike is ****ed up in the head, yea he has had a ****ed up childhood, yea other people can recover if you are mentally strong enough, he needs help, we have established that, yea he is a good (multi-millionare) sp? musician and is indeed in the public eye, all you can do is criticize, why not just WORRY ABOUT YOURSELVES??

Like i said before, I don't disagree with anything you said, yea it was ****ed up what he did, I don't condone that shit, my point is WHO GIVES A SHIT, WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF AND IMMEDIATE PROBLEMS OF YOUR LIFE. how you like them apples??????????

static_kling

2 Legit
Established Member
TTAFB_SVT,

I'll address your writing first. True, there weren't any spelling errors in the sentence I dissected; you missed the point. It's your writing STYLE that I was critiquing. I was doing the job Microsoft Word can't do. Your posts is some of the most flatulent prose I've ever encountered. Being WORDY may have impressed your high school English teachers but it doesn't impress--or intimidate--me. Dumb down your posts? Too many syllables? :rolleyes: I can handle anything you can dish out in the English language.

Now, I'll move on to your avatar. You dismissed my criticism as trivial--hardly. Do you like serial murderers? Do you idolize child molesters? What monster can we expect to see next? Hitler? Manson?

Skin lightening (described as "skin bleaching" in earlier posts) isn't a fabricated dermatological procedure. Click here if you don't believe me. You attribute Mr. Jackson's present appearance to vitiligo. Here are genuine vitiligo victims--you're kidding yourself if you think that makeup could disguise the condition.

he has had contact with thousands of children yet has had only one child claim misconduct
Please. Pedophiles in the Catholic Church abused hundreds of children for decades, using high-price payoffs to keep them quiet. You don't think Michael has done the same thing?

This is my last post regarding Mr. Jackson. If seeing 12-year-old Gavin put his head on Mr. Jackson's shoulder (while holding his hand) during their documentary interview didn't make you want to vomit, I see no point in arguing further.

Later creep.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Originally posted by Sailing2Smth
ya know something, i cannot disagree w/ anything that u said. Your exactly right, but......... i will tell you that ur not perfect! Nor any of you. All of you have done your dirt, none of you are goddamn saints, so what the F_U_C_K gives you the right to judge the act of others, yea mike is ****ed up in the head, yea he has had a ****ed up childhood, yea other people can recover if you are mentally strong enough, he needs help, we have established that, yea he is a good (multi-millionare) sp? musician and is indeed in the public eye, all you can do is criticize, why not just WORRY ABOUT YOURSELVES??

Like i said before, I don't disagree with anything you said, yea it was ****ed up what he did, I don't condone that shit, my point is WHO GIVES A SHIT, WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF AND IMMEDIATE PROBLEMS OF YOUR LIFE. how you like them apples??????????

Tony you obviously missed the point.

Let me say it again, as a society we have the obligation to protect the children and those not capable of protecting themselves. If not us then who? He is a showman trying to regain his lost popularity and misusing his children to create a show. If Micheal doesnt like the criticism, he should not be a public figure and he should not expose his children to his public displays of stupidity.

If I saw a person(not famous) dangle their child off a balcony the way he did, I would the first person on the phone with "Children and Family Services." They would be down there in a heartbeat and investigating. Most likely the child would be taken out of that person's custody for some period of time until the facts show him/her to be a bad or a sound parent. (please dispute this and the validity of my point)

Micheal Jackson deserves no different treatment, especially when he did this dangerous act as a publicity stunt. I would say his child deserves at least the same protection under the law as my child would, certainly not less because of who his father is or was!

Additionally when you make your income off of the public trust and are a public figure your actions are under scrutiny whether you like it or not.

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
Like I've said a million times,a couple in this thread,I am not going to change anyones opinion on Michael Jackson. Ignorance is bliss and people love to be happy. I'll address these garbage posts one at a time.

I'll address your writing first. True, there weren't any spelling errors in the sentence I dissected; you missed the point. It's your writing STYLE that I was critiquing. I was doing the job Microsoft Word can't do.

Am I supposed to care that you don't like the way I write? If it makes your giant brain hurt,look for the ignore button. You write in the much loathed "idiot" style. I don't care for it,but why bitch?

Your posts is some of the most flatulent prose I've ever encountered.

And you're critiquing grammar?

Being WORDY may have impressed your high school English teachers but it doesn't impress--or intimidate--me

I'm soory that you feel anytime a person uses bug words it's to impress,my writing habits aren't tailored to anyone or any reason,it's just the way I write. Intimidate? What the **** are you babbling about?

Dumb down your posts? Too many syllables? I can handle anything you can dish out in the English language.

That's great.

Now, I'll move on to your avatar. You dismissed my criticism as trivial--hardly. Do you like serial murderers? Do you idolize child molesters? What monster can we expect to see next? Hitler? Manson?

I asked you to stay on topic. Keep spouting drivel about MJJ and don't worry about what I do. That will make this much easier to read. And don't bring The Butcher into this.

Skin lightening (described as "skin bleaching" in earlier posts) isn't a fabricated dermatological procedure. Click here if you don't believe me. You attribute Mr. Jackson's present appearance to vitiligo. Here are genuine vitiligo victims--you're kidding yourself if you think that makeup could disguise the condition.

I know skin lightening is a real procedure. But skin bleaching is not. Two totally different ideas. The latter makes it seem as if he is bathing in a tub of Clorox. Have you even seen Mr. Jackson without make-up? I thought not. Don't feel bad. Most people haven't. But make-up can cover nearly anything. Almost any skin condition can be concealed with the right mae-up and who is going to have better make-up than Michael Jackson? Since you like to research,look up his family tree and dispute my claim that he gets it honest.

Please. Pedophiles in the Catholic Church abused hundreds of children for decades, using high-price payoffs to keep them quiet. You don't think Michael has done the same thing?

You're really stretching here. As soon as it was discovered that such a thing was happening in the church,it was very public. Michael didn't pay a bunch of parents so their kids could dissapear. Once one complaint was made,the authorities questioned every child Michael has had contact with. They all promptly denied any wrong doing. Very different circumstances. You simply don't have all the facts on this story. I'm sure you're aware that Jordy Chandler's mother and sister were with him everytime he was at Neverland. Right? I'm sure you're wise to the fact that Evan Chandler,Jordy's father,was very unhappy that his son was skipping out on their time on the weekends to hang out with his mom,sister and Michael Jackson so he proceeded to attempt to extort Mr. Jackson. Right? I'm also sure you must know that he father was so hurt over this terrible deed that had been committed,he demanded $20 million dollars and 4 movie deals or he was going public with the charges? And everyone knows that afetr Mr. Jackson refused to be hustled,THEN the calls were made to Hard Copy and ET. It's unfortunate that you speak on this topic with such cause and concern,yet you really don't have all the information.

This is my last post regarding Mr. Jackson. If seeing 12-year-old Gavin put his head on Mr. Jackson's shoulder (while holding his hand) during their documentary interview didn't make you want to vomit, I see no point in arguing further.

I'm glad to hear this is your last post,though I doubt it. I am slightly worried that when a child shows affection to an adult he is unrelated to,you immediately think sexually. That is very "disturbing". You seem to be dancing around the fact that the child has been more or less saved by Michael Jackson. Read up on the kid. He comes from a broken home,with no father,living in a very poor situation. He was given no chance of survival and no hope either way. Now,thanks to Michael Jackson,him,his brother,sister and mom,live a nice place and are finacially stable. Michael has single handidly put the childs life back together. But what do people like yourself focus on? The fact that he let the child sleep in his bed while he slept on the floor. No wonder you don't see any point in arguing further.

Later creep.

Later moron.

And for the record,Michael had the CFS called on him by more than one person after the balcony incident. They investigated. No hard proof for taking his children away. So it's ok to stop acting like he is a malicious baby tosser of some sort.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Originally posted by TTAFB_SVT
And for the record,Michael had the CFS called on him by more than one person after the balcony incident. They investigated. No hard proof for taking his children away. So it's ok to stop acting like he is a malicious baby tosser of some sort.

Larry you've completely lost it!!

Please provide proof that DYFS or Children and Family Services investigated Micheal Jackson about this incident.

Additionally, he is a irresponsible parent. There is no reason or possible explanation for placing his child in harms way by dangling him over a balcony! Just none. Please explain to me how there was no potential harm in that stupid action.

If you are at all serious about this post as well as your other posts in defense of Micheal Jackson's actions you have some severe issues that need to be treated.

If a non star did what he did to that child, captured on video, they would be held on child endangerment charges. That is a fact. He is just lucky it didnt occur in the US.

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Larry you've completely lost it!!

Please provide proof that DYFS or Children and Family Services investigated Micheal Jackson about this incident.

Additionally, he is a irresponsible parent. There is no reason or possible explanation for placing his child in harms way by dangling him over a balcony! Just none. Please explain to me how there was no potential harm in that stupid action.

If you are at all serious about this post as well as your other posts in defense of Micheal Jackson's actions you have some severe issues that need to be treated.

If a non star did what he did to that child, captured on video, they would be held on child endangerment charges. That is a fact. He is just lucky it didnt occur in the US.

I didn't read it anywhere so I have no proof. I have seen the woman on more than one occasion on TV though her name escapes me right now. She,of course,is highly unpopular in the Michael Jackson fan world but she was showing concern and filed a compliant with what I believe was the CFS. I never said that there was no potential harm in what he did,of course there was. I just said that it isn't like he got ignorant about it and told people to mind their own business and he'll do what he wants. He addmitted it was a terrible mistake and he wouldn't purposely trying to hurt his child. It seems to me this incident is just fodder for people who want to step their high horse up to another level,so they look down on this as if they've never made a big mistake in an quick decision situation. ONCE AGAIN,I do not care what anyone thinks about me,this isn't about me that I know of. It's just more people looking for stuff about Michael Jackson to whine about. Ignore that war,Michael's face looks different. And I may have issues that I need to get checked. It's very possible. But it's an opinion none the less. My opinion is anyone who feels it neccessary to pick on someone you don't know,have never met,will never meet and have absolutely no real information on,that sounds like a sickness that needs to be checked out.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Larry let me say this for the third time in this thread. As a society we have the obligation to protect the children and those not capable of protecting themselves. If not us then who? He is a showman trying to regain his lost popularity and misusing his children to create a show. If Micheal doesnt like the criticism, he should not be a public figure and he should not expose his children to his public displays of stupidity.

That being said, I dont care nor do I feel the need to comment on Micheal Jacksons apparent addiction to Plastic Surgery(as stated by his first plastic surgeon) or his proclivities toward affection to young boys.

But I do feel that as a society we need to protect the defenseless.

Imagine what the outcome would have been had someone like Pres. Bush acted in this manner and was caught on tape!

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
I understand what you're saying. For the 3rd or perhaps 4th time in this thread,let me say,that I'm not justifying what he did. It was incredibly stupid. There was no call for it and any action taken against him is justified. I've also said many times here that I don't care what other people think about him. If people don't like him,that's fine. He has no thing for young boys,he actually has a thing for children in general. The medis just doesn't like to point out that there are many young girls around him as well. But the bottom line is he should know better than to try to be a good,kind soul in the United States. They don't take too kindly to that.

Users who are viewing this thread