Bosch 105lb injectors with E85?

GodStang

Established Member
Do you guys have any info on what power these things will support on normal fuel and on E85. I am switching to E85 soon and need an injector that flows.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
It's a relatively new injector, and to my knowledge, we don't have that information available yet. When we do find the limits of these injectors, we will be sure to let everyone know. We will be running them on gasoline, and I believe we have a local car running them with E85.

Last edited:

GodStang

Established Member
Not to speak for Lethal but in my estimations these should support 800+ RWHP!

Ok so these may not be for me. I am already well into the 700s on low timing low boost and 93 octane so I may come close to maxing them out. Thanks for the input. I will continue my search for injectors.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Ok so these may not be for me. I am already well into the 700s on low timing low boost and 93 octane so I may come close to maxing them out. Thanks for the input. I will continue my search for injectors.

Josh,

As mentioned before these injectors will support 1250rwhp at a base pressure of 43.5psi on conventional gasoline. That's high 800's on E85. If you raise the base pressure up you can obviously support higher levels. There's no doubt in my mind that with a stout fuel system, the 105's and higher base pressures you can support around 1000whp on the corn. We were running the FRPP 80's on our car making just around 900rwhp with C16. We could have supported just over 1000 with them using a triple return system setup at 60psi however we wanted a little more room to work with. Which is why we took the 80's out and replaced them with the 105's.

So if you think you're going to make more than 1000rwhp on the corn or 1300+ HP on conventional gas then you might want to look at another injector. If not then these are probably you're best bet.

Jared

InjectorFlowSummary105.jpg

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Jared have you ever used the Injector Dynamics ID 2000?

I actually have not had a chance to use those. I believe a friend of mine is using them in his TT gt500 with good success however I don't know much about them.

Jared

Xtreme F6

Established Member
I have them in a few of our big power cars and must say Im very impressed with them. They are in both of mine in my signature aswell.

Thanks

Simon

bloomy63

Established Member
Will these 105 lb injectors work with the whipple 2.9 with stock or aftermarket rails?

Am I better off with the 72 lb injectors with the 2.9?

Just loooking for some room to grow without having to get into major fuel mods.

Maybe e85 in my future.

Thanks

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Will these 105 lb injectors work with the whipple 2.9 with stock or aftermarket rails?

Am I better off with the 72 lb injectors with the 2.9?

Just loooking for some room to grow without having to get into major fuel mods.

Maybe e85 in my future.

Thanks

These injectors when ordered as the EV14 height will indeed work with stock or aftermarket rails on the 2.9L. The 72's are a great option and will support the high 700's with good volume behind them. If you're looking to support more than that then the 105's would be the next best fit as the 80's won't fit without modification on the 2.9L. Also all of the HP ratings above that I mentioned are on regular gasoline not E85.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread