Boss just picked up an ‘08 GT500

TERMINATED97

Established Member
Hey guys. My boss just picked up a bone stock fairly low mileage ‘08 GT500. It’s his second one. Anyways, I got him to do a bassani cat back, catted x and today I just installed an idler and 2.5” blower pulley on it. He also ordered a sct handheld from Justin at VMP. His car is all ready to roll now. With those basic mods, what kind of power should he be at?

Attachments

• IMG_8837.jpeg
    IMG_8837.jpeg
    258.3 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Enough to have some fun on the street and hurt some GM and Mopar fan boy feelings....:giggle:

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
Looks clean! Get a cold air intake and upgraded heat exchanger. The HE is one of the best cooling mods you can do. Makes a huge difference.

SCGallo2

Balanced performance
Established Member
Premium Member
The stock air box might be a restriction. With an original JLT 113mm or newer 123mm Cold Air Intake, I could see it making 544ish with similar torque, as stated above. That was a fun combo back in my car's early years, and the torque hit and blower whine was cool!

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's a nice GT-500 he picked up. Nice of you to help him out with installing those mods. I expect your next performance review to be stellar! LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread