Deadpool & Wolverine Red Band Trailer

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
1000012183.jpg

andymarkv

Established Member
I'll definitely watch it!
Probably a good thing Hugh did it now...at 55, I imagine the ability to achieve the Wolverine bod is fast coming to a close.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I haven't been to a theater in years so chances of me seeing this in theaters is slim. I'll end up catching it on streaming or on TV sometime, but it looks entertaining.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I haven't been to a theater in years so chances of me seeing this in theaters is slim. I'll end up catching it on streaming or on TV sometime, but it looks entertaining.

Yep, I'm with you. Ever since COVID my wife is like I'm not going to a place where the floor is sticky and all the nasty people hang out LMAO!!!!

So, I'll be watching this, but at home......

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
I'm sure I'll see this with my son, he really enjoys anything Batman, Iron Man, Captain America, or Deadpool. Yes, a 6 year old should NOT be watching Deadpool, but my kiddo knows it's fake and to not use those words.

With a 6 and 3 year old, it's nearly impossible to completely boycott Disney. I try to do my part by skipping the woke stuff they make so they see higher ratings for things like Deadpool and crap ratings for anything woke like the upcoming Snow White. I don't want to see Disney fail; I want to see it reverse course back to making good purely entertaining stuff.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Is a certain bay of buccaneers still bobbing around the interwebz?

I think kind of sort of. I tried pulling some stuff off there a while back and couldn't find anything good. I had a good site that I could pull up on my PS4 browser so it was easy to get on the TV but it eventually got shut down too. I'm sure there's a new site out there by now. Not sure the validity of it, but it isn't illegal to stream pirated stuff but it is if you download it so I think it's mostly switched to that.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I think kind of sort of. I tried pulling some stuff off there a while back and couldn't find anything good. I had a good site that I could pull up on my PS4 browser so it was easy to get on the TV but it eventually got shut down too. I'm sure there's a new site out there by now. Not sure the validity of it, but it isn't illegal to stream pirated stuff but it is if you download it so I think it's mostly switched to that.
There are ways to stream yes, but getting the torrent of the actual file will always be the ultimate goal; you can limit exposure by getting the tor file, streaming by less than legitimate means leaves too many ports open for too long in my mind

Users who are viewing this thread