Does this seem right?

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
I wash my car with blue corral. Dry it with a absorber. Wax with megiuers (sp), then wipe with a microfiber towel to add a extra shine?

I bought the mirco fiber towel on accident, it was in the terry towel bins and I just grabbed and relized this is one of those microfiber towels.

So far I have used it to get dust and other small objects off the car. Used it to dry the rims, after I rewashed them again. I would like to know what everyone else uses theirs for. I saw some in wal-mart that were drying towels and some that were like mine which are a huge towel.

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Plz don't buy walmart micro fiber towels your car will thank you later..

ddurnan

VET ETR
Established Member
The micro-fibre towels you get at walmart are the same as what you would get at a parts store....The microfibre are great and great for windows too...
Make sure you don't get anything on the microfibre though, debri doesn't wash out of them, and it could scratch the paint... make sure and check it each time before you use it...

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
What do you mean by debri? As in dirt? I mainly use mine for the windows or to just get the dust off the paint to make it shine. Or the dash, which it picks up everything and makes it look very clean.

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by spyder1337
Seems like it works pretty well, we have a walmart hater? ;-)

I mean I like walmart and shop their offten but the walmart by me has crap auto cleaning stuff and the micr towels that they sell their look more like terri towels then micro towels lol. maybe all of you have better walmarts.

Users who are viewing this thread