Got Busted while having fun w/ a turbo supra

matstang03

Established Member
Well on Fri night i was out coming home from helping a friend drop his car off at a shop. On the way home, we were just crusin at normal speed, when 2 supras were out in front of me. One of the supras had already gotten to far for me to even try and go after him, but the other one was not going to fast but crusing like myself. Well i caught up to the one supra, we got side by side, the kid looked over and we both smiled, knowing we wanted to have some fun. Well i dropped down into 2nd gear, and we were both at a roll. Not to long after, we both get on it, I hit 3rd gear, and bang before i knew it, two state troopers were right behind us. I didn't even hit 70mph, and the speed limit was 55mph on the road. But the troopers must have seen us side by side. He pulled us both over, and told me i had lost my liscense and my car Well i thought it was all over for me, and my heart just dropped. About 15min later the office comes back, w/ a ticket and he said he would not take my car, but i was charged w/ an unauthorized speed contest, which was a misdemeanor Well i guess you can say i got lucky in the sense of not getting my car taken away, but that was about it.So now i have to go to court on the 20th. I have no idea what they are gonna do. I just hope they don't take my liscense, what do you guys think?? Maybe just put me on probation or something?? if there is anyone on this board that knows anything about this kind of charge, can you please fill me in so i know what kind of a fine i am facing and so on. Hopefully someone on here knows some state troopers in NY. Well thankyou for the help guys.
Matt

Please help

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Sorry to hear about that but at least they pulled you over before you reached super illegal speeds, say 100+. No matter how bad it may be (which shouldn't be too bad) it won't be nearly as bad as if you had continued on before getting pulled over.

Users who are viewing this thread