Gotta love stoners!!

Ginsu

Established Member
I got some mutt last night DUI on Mary J. He was hillarious, as I approached the window he had it up. I knock, he doesn't move so I knock again. He looks at me then slowly points at the top of his window before opening his door. This guy was totally out of it, I eventually ask if he is ok. Well he says "Yes but thanks for asking"! Anyway I get him out and talk, he allegedly just drove from OH to GA straight. Don't think so with his glassy, bloodshot, watery and dilated puppled eyes. I start to search the car and find me a pipe (kind of looked like a dildo, LOL) and he is with my beat partner. Before I can finish my beat partner calls me over to inform me that my scrot had smoked some J today. Well, we both knew this so I do some FST. Before I did the physical stuff I asked some questions. When I asked the time he was off and I told him. He goes "I was way off, I must be stoned or something". Anyway the rest of his FST sucked BAD and he is locked up. It was so easy to tell that he was way out of his goard because his lower body shook and twitched violently. Before I presented him with his matching set of hinged bracelets, he volunteered that he and a buddy had just toked up at his moms house, then started driving. That was 45 min ago!

THANK YOU, THAT WAS ON TAPE!
:lol: :lol:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by Ginsu
I got some mutt last night DUI on Mary J. He was hillarious, as I approached the window he had it up. I knock, he doesn't move so I knock again. He looks at me then slowly points at the top of his window before opening his door. This guy was totally out of it, I eventually ask if he is ok. Well he says "Yes but thanks for asking"! Anyway I get him out and talk, he allegedly just drove from OH to GA straight. Don't think so with his glassy, bloodshot, watery and dilated puppled eyes. I start to search the car and find me a pipe (kind of looked like a dildo, LOL) and he is with my beat partner. Before I can finish my beat partner calls me over to inform me that my scrot had smoked some J today. Well, we both knew this so I do some FST. Before I did the physical stuff I asked some questions. When I asked the time he was off and I told him. He goes "I was way off, I must be stoned or something". Anyway the rest of his FST sucked BAD and he is locked up. It was so easy to tell that he was way out of his goard because his lower body shook and twitched violently. Before I presented him with his matching set of hinged bracelets, he volunteered that he and a buddy had just toked up at his moms house, then started driving. That was 45 min ago!

THANK YOU, THAT WAS ON TAPE!
:lol: :lol:

It sucks when you fail your Field Sobriety Test on camera and audio, then admit smoking that crap too.

Can you hear the noise of the cell door closing behind him.

Great hit Ginsu

Josh

Established Member
oohh man I`m surprised he knew how to pull over with out ditching the car. Some people never learn. So you found you a pipe that looked like a dildo...did you turn it in? :p J\K!

Users who are viewing this thread