help with ford lighted logo

Chris_96cobra

Established Member
Well, I finaly got my lighted logo put on today and tonight while I was out crusin a cop pulled me over and said that my logo had to come off, and if I didn't do it then he would arest me for inpersonating an officer, he then told me that I had better have it off the next time he catches me on the street, any advice would be greatly appreciated

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Chris,

I assume this is a Lighted Blue Oval? I also assume it is on the front of your car.

If those assumptions are correct, then you have the same problem we have in Jersey with those Lighted Windshield Washer Squirters.

Only emergency vehicles are allowed to have either blue or red lights facing forward.

Although, I agree that there is not a chance in hell of a person thinking the squirters or your blue oval is identifying an emergency vehicle, it is still the law.

You should either remove the power to it, or put it on a switch, so you can use it when appropriate.

If it is on the back of your car, I have no idea what the problem is. It maybe the same thing down there in Arkansas, with blue lights facing back too.

I just suggest that you either put a switch on it or pull the power to it.

Good Luck

Hulk

Chris_96cobra

Established Member
Yep its on the back of the car, I just don't know if this guy had nothin better to do or if it was true? I am goin to ask the local sheriff tday about it.

Users who are viewing this thread