iPod integration in S197

WPGFORDGUY

Established Member
Yes I did a search... to no avail

Does anyone know of an integration kit fo rthe newer ford radios, ( non FM modulated) the one form Ford has terrible sound quality.

we have an AUX button... but for what?

01 GT GIRL

Established Member
YardSpecial said:
My jack is in the console.........
wHERE IN THE CONSOLE? I KNOW THAT I SOUND UN STEREO EDUCATED BUT HOW DO YOU IN PUT THE SONGS FOR THE MP3 SET UP I HAVE IN MY 06. HELP:??: :??: :shrug:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I had one installed in the car and it is a world of difference. My cost here at my work was $130 and yes it is well worth it. I have not used the radio in the past week since I had it installed.

freebass55

Established Member
01 GT GIRL said:
wHERE IN THE CONSOLE? I KNOW THAT I SOUND UN STEREO EDUCATED BUT HOW DO YOU IN PUT THE SONGS FOR THE MP3 SET UP I HAVE IN MY 06. HELP:??: :??: :shrug:

I don't think it was offered until 07. The rest of us are SOL.

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
freebass55 said:
I don't think it was offered until 07. The rest of us are SOL.
mine has an AUX button on it is that just for the MP3 or what? I sound like an idiot I'm sure, but if I don't ask I don't know. I'm accidently posting under my boyfriends I.D. I have an 06 silver vert.:??:

Last edited:

01 GT GIRL

Established Member
03MUSCLE said:
mine has an AUX button on it is that just for the MP3 or what? I sound like an idiot I'm sure, but if I don't ask I don't know. I'm accidently posting under my boyfriends I.D. I have an 06 silver vert.:??:
THIS IS MY QUESTION CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE?

Users who are viewing this thread