Militec1?

Badaz01

Established Member
Anyone ever use this stuff. Been doing a lot of research and people are swearing by this stuff. Thought about trying it but not sure. Again this product is called Militec1.

01yellercobra

Established Member
You might want to include a link next time. The only stuff I can find is for gun oil. Which I wouldn't recommend using in a car engine.

Generally, I've found oil additives to be snake oil in my experience. Run a good oil change it regularly, call it day.

Badaz01

Established Member
You might want to include a link next time. The only stuff I can find is for gun oil. Which I wouldn't recommend using in a car engine.

Generally, I've found oil additives to be snake oil in my experience. Run a good oil change it regularly, call it day.
YouTube it and you’ll se a guy do all kinds of test. Also there are forums where people use it like redhot they put that s*+t on everything.

Badaz01

Established Member
Did you look at the date of that thread? The last post is in 2012.

Either way, I stand by my earlier post. I'll keep my gun oil for my guns.
Yea I did that seems to be the problem when I look up anything related to my car all the threads are 20 years old and still no solid answers lol oh well thanks anyway and I agree just wanted to see if anyone had any real world experience using this stuff that’s all

01vert

Established Member
Go look at the old gun debates on this stuff. It ended up being mostly vegetable or coconut oil iirc

Users who are viewing this thread