missfire issues

Led_foot

howdy folks,first off wanted to introduce myself,my name is shane and im new to the svt world,i just bought a 2000 silver svt contour and its the best car iv had so far. So lets cut to the issues im having,im in the process of doing a tune up,new wires,coil and plugs,car ran great befor i messed with it, now i have a missfire on cyl. 1 and 2, i cant seem to get it to go away i even put all the old stuff back on thinking maby i got bad wires with no change,now im going by what my snapon scaner says and its calling out cyl 1 and 2 as a missfire,oh and im using the firing order off alldata as fallows,front bank is 456 left to right,rear bank says 123 left to right,coils are set to,front is 321 left to right and rear is 456 left to right, any help would be great id like to be able to drive home tonight lol:shrug:

zack.reynolds93

i had the same issue when i upgraded to an msd ignition coil pack and ngk high performance wires i had the order wrong the top row is 465 and the bottom row is 321its wierd and out of order but once i switched 5 and 6 i was good

Users who are viewing this thread