My letter to the editor

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Well, we had this loon give a presentation at school about peace.

You don't need to read the details, just go http://www.record-eagle.com/2003/feb/05letter.htm

I'm the last letter way at the bottom.
What's funny is almost every one thinks that was rather openminded of me, but for whatever reason, my principal thought it was "closeminded"

WTF? I'm asking for both sides dumbass.
**** it.

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
You are 100% right! My wife is a middle school assistant principal, and battles the forces of communism/liberalism entrenched in the public school system on a daily basis.

The price of liberty is eternal vigilance. Stand up for your rights or you'll lose them.

I love going to public school functions wearing my NRA hat!

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Hell yeah!

I believe to stir the shit up some more, I'm going to write an opinion to the paper as well, so it will be a bit longer. Only this time, it will be why peace doesn't work all the time. That should be fun...

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Very well written. I think you letter was concise and to the point and your principal sounds like a F*cking tree hugger that needs his ass kicked. That wasnt closeminded at all.

good job!

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Jason,

Great points in the letter!!! Only thing if I was goign to critique you on anything, it would be the over-all flow of the letter. It was a tadge hard to read, but well done!!

(Sorry it took me so long to read it):thumbsup: :thumbsup:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
I dont agree with Zeek on this issue. I think Zeek has a hard time reading anything that is spelled correctly:)

Users who are viewing this thread