"new Main Bolts"

shauntmac

Main Bolts? I am hoping someone can help me, I have called pretty much every parts store, machine shop and performance shop in the sacramento area looking for the main bolts on for my 98 csvt. If anyone knows where i can get them can you please let me know. I even tried arp, which had a stud kit fior the 2.5 dura, but i was told that they do not manufacter it anymore. please, please help. thank you

DemonSVT

The Mad Modder!
Established Member
Did you just happen to miss the most obvious place. The dealership.

Check out CEG and get the part numbers. There are also online places you can find them. (Bill J, Fordpartsonline, etc)

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
As Greg said, the only place you are going to find those types of parts is a dealership...

shauntmac

thanks for your reply, i check at the dealer and at my local dealer the guy at the parts said that he only could find them sold with a new block, ewhich i said was stupid but he said they do not sell them seperatly,at ford parts online i sent them a couple of e-mails asking and in a four months time have not recieved a reply but i think i found a place to get them from. thanks for the replies though.

Users who are viewing this thread