Nxt?

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Originally posted by hdotis69
I have a detail shop so I use auto magic. If I really want it to shine I go over it with 3M hand glaze and the put auto magagic BC-2 on and it makes it shine.

I use good old 3M 5990 Hand glaze to polish before wax.

Fivetiger

Opie and Anthony, XM 202
Established Member
NXT is a great shine agent. It doesn't last very long at all. What i have found is if you do a coat of NXT, top it off with a very good Carnuba wax, the shien and the endorence is incrediable. The very best wax i have ever used is p21s.
Dont ever use Dawn. Meguire's gold class shampoo is great.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Nobody has ever even tried wax-shop, but it is one of the best wax's I have used(own a detail shop) It is easy to apply as well, true carnuba. It is the original liquid wax. I will try to get some posted pictures.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
DSCF0048.gif

This was taken at a family reunion 150 miles away, through 40 mph winds and (in ks, imagine that) blowing dirt like a mo-fo. This is a DIRTY picture, and it still looks good.

xspeed02

Established Member
I noticed some streaking on my car with the NXT also, it seems to rub out but it takes an insane amount of elbow grease. Now that you guys mention it I might try a different wax since my cobra is black... You say the natural carnubas are best for black? Which store bought brand would that be?

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Originally posted by xspeed02
I noticed some streaking on my car with the NXT also, it seems to rub out but it takes an insane amount of elbow grease. Now that you guys mention it I might try a different wax since my cobra is black... You say the natural carnubas are best for black? Which store bought brand would that be?

not sure about store bought items but get the Clearkote Killer Combo from here:

http://specialtymotoring.com/kits.htm

You'll love it! :thumbsup:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Originally posted by xspeed02
www.waxshop.com

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
www.TROPI-CARE.COM

Once you try it you will not try anything else. Very easy, and shines great on black cars. It is like Zaino, but goes on in one step, and has a much deeper shine on black cars. My father-in-law bought about $250 worth of Zaino, and can't wait to use it all so he can buy tropi-care. He was very impressed with how much better it looked and lasted over the zaino that I had been using.

Users who are viewing this thread