This kid is on it

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This whole clip is pretty awesome to watch, and really eye opening, but starting 49 minutes in you get introduced to a kid that's incredible.

Super well spoken and really impressive how quick and knowledgeable he is. Hope his parents are proud.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
There are some places in Appalachia where even a country boy doesn't go...
I've lived in the south most of my life, but the few times I've been to WV have been WILD.
Different world.
I was in Eastern Kentucky working and it was pretty similar. They asked where I was from and no one knows where Mt Washington or bullitt county is so I usually just say South of Louisville. Boy there eyes lit up and I knew I ****ed up. Only one guy would speak to me and he asked if I was staying at a hotel, so I said yeah and he said don't go nowhere drinking or you'll get your ass whipped and run out. I thanked him and obeyed.

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
This whole clip is pretty awesome to watch, and really eye opening, but starting 49 minutes in you get introduced to a kid that's incredible.

Super well spoken and really impressive how quick and knowledgeable he is. Hope his parents are proud.

I've watched several of this guy's videos. He goes off the beaten path pretty far and I love it.
Love it. Have always had a lot of admiration for the hicks (rough country lower class / hard working people).
Agreed. I am a well-educated, professional guy who grew up in a steel town and found my way out. Grew up around undereducated, hard working, working-class people who are the heartbeat of our country. Forgotten and lost in the shuffle, yet they continue to plug along and work hard.

Users who are viewing this thread