Ticket Error?

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
What, if any, legal ramifications are there of the officer writing the wrong address on a ticket? Just curious on that front.

Also, imagine this scenario: two cars, exact same make and model, exact same color, both get pulled over together and ticketed for the exact same speed, at the same time. How can he possibly prove which car he hit with the radar?

Got the ticket out of state in a empty rural area on the freeway late at night. We might pool our efforts and send my buddies bitch ass lawyer to see what can be done. I don't believe I have any current points, he's in deep shit if it sticks.

BIGV

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
Mistake on a ticket does not matter they will amend the ticket if your address is wrong all they have to do is run your plate to get the correct address. As to your scenario two cars same model make color I will even add twins driving the two identical cars so what you are both speeding so he wrote both for the same speed you where next to one another. My department uses the stalker 2 radar it can read two vehicles at the same time. He doesn't have to prove which car just testify you where both traveling the same speed because both cars where side by side so the speed of both vehicles was the same.

Users who are viewing this thread