Tire options for 18’s or bite bullet and do 19’s?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
You owed KLAUS money, not the site….

Contributing to the site is great and dandy, but you defaulted on your word / deal / bet you made with Klaus.

Running away from your debt, is cowardly.

You can have all the hair in the world, son. That wont matter when you stained your word.

FOoH!

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
You owed KLAUS money, not the site….

Contributing to the site is great and dandy, but you defaulted on your word / deal / bet you made with Klaus.

Running away from your debt, is cowardly.

You can have all the hair in the world, son. That wont matter when you stained your word.

FOoH!

Not taking Alex “Release the Kraken” Arven’s side but… I believe the bet was that the money went to the site.

But, it also has been three years since Alexa ran off to hide in shame only to return and hope that we have all forgotten. But we have not. This is another entry in the SVTP Hall of Shame. Alex was missed less than Kat’s 4rth gear racing Chalupa Chick.

EVs are for people that prefer flesh lights over vagene.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Not taking Alex “Release the Kraken” Arven’s side but… I believe the bet was that the money went to the site.

But, it also has been three years since Alexa ran off to hide in shame only to return and hope that we have all forgotten. But we have not. This is another entry in the SVTP Hall of Shame. Alex was missed less than Kat’s 4rth gear racing Chalupa Chick.

Hmmm… my memory might be a bit fuzzy on this. Perhaps your recollection is better.

Maybe it was the fact that he defaulted on his promise / word to Klaus. Which is a violation of man code.

He needs to make it right with Klaus, not the site. The bet was with KLAUS.

Buying the “OG tag” means shit, if he does not make it right with Klaus.

I say this as a guy that actually liked that cockroach, back when his word had a bit of credibility behind it.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Ya iirc neither klaus or I needed or wanted money from each other so we made it a contribution to svtp.

My inbox messages looked to read that way when I got on a week ago. Something from January 2021 saying hey “I tried to reach him he’s not responding.” Klaus didn’t ask me for money and was messaging me to pay Travis. Travis had messaged saying something like “ hey where’s the payout?” Again I just saw these a week ago. It wasn’t front of mind, we were doing a nice repair at work and my phone got crushed back then.

Back to my offer, so you guys don’t want to see Travis get more money for the site by just letting this die? Sounds not very manly and very emotional/bitch like.

I’m not looking to buy friends hahaha, but it’s an easy way to hold you guys accountable to let this die and help give the guy who has to deal with all this noise and hassle some extra cash.

I have enough friends and they don’t charge me haha, just doing an amicable proposal agreement to bring some adult discourse back into this. I’d mostly ignore you guys after, no offense. I don’t do politics on this site or anywhere online. I’m past any of those days.

I like this site for the car knowledge and car content. I can hit up people to real world podcast a 3 hour “the world is messy” philosophy discussion with beer, steak and good scenery.

Cheers.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Fact check: you are pure bitch. "I just forgot" and "hey guys, will you be my friend if I give you money?"

LMFAO
Not true, I’d like to formally reject your friend request.
Hmmm… my memory might be a bit fuzzy on this. Perhaps your recollection is better.

Maybe it was the fact that he defaulted on his promise / word to Klaus. Which is a violation of man code.

He needs to make it right with Klaus, not the site. The bet was with KLAUS.

Buying the “OG tag” means shit, if he does not make it right with Klaus.

I say this as a guy that actually liked that cockroach, back when his word had a bit of credibility behind it.
I don’t see that ship sailing. No offense, this is a waste of time.

Last edited:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

I handled the financial side, I don’t recall sending out any I’m back love me I’m sorry threads.

I messaged Klaus and Travis to respond to their messages. If doing so seemed like a hey I wanna be everyone’s friend uh, no.

I’d like to talk mustangs, and mustang accessories. Like Hank Hill but supplement Propane with mustang.

Users who are viewing this thread