What is the best A/M shifter? ( I am new)

SVT03Snake

I am sure that this has been discused many times but I am new to this website. Anyway, what is the best aftermarket shifter? I have had alot of luck with www.rpmoutlet.com and they strongly recomend the Hurst shifter. What are your views one this?

beabout

Established Member
Agree with Hurst shifter recommendation, bought a TriAx shifter and was disapointed with it. Bought the Hurst from RPMoutlet and could not be happier.

Actually anything would be better than the stock unit, even in a daily driver like mine. Stock unit felt like a stick in cold oatmeal.

If you find that you do not like or wish to change the position of the shift handle try MGW handle great people there good costomer service as well.

http://www.mgwltd.com/mustang.html

Last edited by a moderator:

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
I prefer the Pro 5.0. Since you are new, I recommend using the search function on here. A lot of these topics have been beaten to death. There is a wealth of information on this site and the search button is very useful. I use it before I buy any mod or use an vendor. Do a search using shifter and you should get a whole bunch of hits.

Users who are viewing this thread