What to do about a HUGE ticket in TN??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Swinney

Established Member
I got a bastardly ticket on my way back from Tampa,FL, allegedly(I say this cause it sure as hell isn't true!) I was going 88mph in a 55. I actually had the cruise set to 80mph.

What can I do about this ticket??? I honestly don't see the good in paying the $190..but they say they're gonna put a warrant out for my arrest if I don't! Isn't that ****ing stupid??

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
First off, why is the ticket "bastardly?" You admit to at least 80 in a 55, which is 25 over the speed limit. So your problem is that it is written for 88?

You dont see the good in paying the fine? HUH!!! You dont see the appropriateness of paying for your "own admitted" actions?

The "good" as you put it, is that you committed an offense and are now obligated to pay the fine associated with the offense. Therefore the State of Florida gets to be compensated(not fully) for the officers time, the use of the patrol vehicle, the use of the radar device, etc..

What is "F"ing stupid, is that you have the audacity to admit to doing at least 25 over the posted speed limit then whine that the ticket is "bastardly" and that you can't honestly see any good in paying your fine.

Pay your fine or dont pay your fine, once again you get to make another decision(just like your decision to speed excessively)that impacts your life.

Is it really worth $190 to have a warrant out for your arrest?

Last edited:

Alex Swinney

Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
First off, why is the ticket "bastardly?" You admit to at least 80 in a 55, which is 25 over the speed limit. So your problem is that it is written for 88?

You dont see the good in paying the fine? HUH!!! You dont see the appropriateness of paying for your "own admitted" actions?

The "good" as you put it, is that you committed an offense and are now obligated to pay the fine associated with the offense. Therefore the State of Florida gets to be compensated(not fully) for the officers time, the use of the patrol vehicle, the use of the radar device, etc..

What is "F"ing stupid, is that you have the audacity to admit to doing at least 25 over the posted speed limit then whine that the ticket is "bastardly" and that you can't honestly see any good in paying your fine.

Pay your fine or dont pay your fine, once again you get to make another decision(just like your decision to speed excessively)that impacts your life.

Is it really worth $190 to have a warrant out for your arrest?

Geez, let's be a little more of a whiney biotch...

If you have nothing constructive to say, get the hell out and don't post, idiot.

I guess you have no sense of humor, nor any capacity to develop one, so get on with your pathetic life and get out of mine.

Before you start out on your high horse, get a clue and read what I posted. For your information(since it pains you so much to get the CORRECT information), I stated I was on my way BACK home from FL, and was driving through TN.

Bye, jackass.

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Originally posted by Alex Swinney
Geez, let's be a little more of a whiney biotch...

Like the guy who posted to whine about a ticket he got for 88 mph when his cruise was set at 80, which in PA I would have taken your license, your car, and your freedom for the night. (the license would have been a while longer than for the night.).

Originally posted by Alex Swinney

If you have nothing constructive to say, get the hell out and don't post, idiot.

Before you start out on your high horse, get a clue and read what I posted. For your information(since it pains you so much to get the CORRECT information), I stated I was on my way BACK home from FL, and was driving through TN.

Bye, jackass.

If YOU can't abide by the posting guidelines of the forum, then YOU get the hell out and don't post. Get of YOUR high horse, get a clue and read the forum guidelines before you post.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=18880

Call someone else a jackass again and you won't post at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread