Mustang Addict
Established Member
2007 Grabber Orange GT
18" Polished Wheels
GT Appearance Package
Sat Radio
Comfort Package
Interior Satin Upgrade

I decided to forgo the 3.55 gears and install FMS 3.73s down the road. Has anyone tried the SLP L/M exhaust on these? I can't seem to find much info on them as on my terminators. Anyway, let the mods begin........
it's good to be back in the family. XD

:beer:

DanVoels

Mustang Addict
Established Member
Arrived this morning. So did the S&B intake. Going with the SLP loud mouth kit for now, since I don't want to do the mid pipe until I find a good header / H-pipe (no X pipes!) combo locally. Loving it already, but I can't shake the weird feeling of expecting the boost to hit. Oh, well. All in good time....

YardSpecial

War Veteran X 2
Established Member
CONGRATS !

We love our 07 GT !!

SPL on these cars is WAY over priced IMOP. We put a JBA AB on ours, sounds deep and chambered like the old days.

Hooker is our second choice and just might order that and swap back and forth from time to time.

We plan on ordering a blower next year, so a chip and CIA is out for now. For rear gear 3.73 will be perfect for our set up.

Kooks header and mid pipe is next.

2k1cobra

Established Member
Congrats, i wasnt sure if i liked the orange until i saw it in person.:bowdown: :bowdown:

DanVoels

Mustang Addict
Established Member
97greensnake said:
can we get some pics of the orange ?? man, i shoulda waited a couple months to get it in orange!

Thanks, all. :) I'm really enjoying this one. Not the fastest, by far, but I loooove the styling on the '05 and up. Here is a larger version of my Avatar. I don't have any pictures post tint yet. I need to wax it. Maybe this weekend. :beer:

Grabber.jpg

DanVoels

Mustang Addict
Established Member
97greensnake said:
arent you sopposed to wait like 6 months before a wax ??

I've heard three months before, but I don't usually wait more than a month or two to do it. Haven't had any issues so far, but I guess I don't keep 'em long, either. :)

GA Terminator

Established Member
DanVoels said:
2007 Grabber Orange GT
18" Polished Wheels
GT Appearance Package
Sat Radio
Comfort Package
Interior Satin Upgrade

I decided to forgo the 3.55 gears and install FMS 3.73s down the road. Has anyone tried the SLP L/M exhaust on these? I can't seem to find much info on them as on my terminators. Anyway, let the mods begin........
it's good to be back in the family. XD

:beer:

I recently saw a new GT with Flowmasters, it was the best sounding Mustang I have heard in a long time. I was getting my car tuned and there was another GT with SLP's, the car was so loud, it sounded like an old dump truck. Just my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread