You Won't Believe This!!! Please Help

RobFresh2SVTs

Established Member
So Thursday night I find out the SVT Contour that I have been driving for 2 years+ has a rebuilt motor in it that is going out. (FLASHBACK)
I bought a brand new one right off the lot in the year 2000. I kept that car clean as a whistle for 3 years until I traded it in for a lightning.
2 Months later I decided that i wanted it back and could not find it. Some one in beaverton had purchased it and has been the owner ever since.
Back to the Story:
So on thursday I started doing research on what it would take to do a 3 Liter replacement for the current svt. I stumbled onto a site that had a svt for sale up in kent washington that had been placed that day.
No pictures no nothing. All that was there was a vin #. All of a sudden I think that is my baby my original black svt. How in the world could the stars align to give me my car back.

I cannot find the dealer who has the car. I go to work friday get home and research again and find that it is in auburn wa. There are no pictures only has 75k on it. I have communication with salesman and he texts me pics. I tell him im coming on saturday. I make the 3 hr trip up this morning to fulfill my destiny of getting my first car back.

A ENTHUSIAST BUYS THE CAR 20 MINUTES BEFORE I ARRIVE TO GET IT MYSELF.
I AM COMPLETELY DEVASTATED.
IF ANYONE CAN FIND OUT WHO BOUGHT IT AND PERHAPS SHARE MY STORY WITH THEM. I WOULD LOVE TO WORK SOMETHING OUT.

I have wanted this exact car for 7 yrs+.
Help me out it sounded like the person who bought it was looking for an svt. Maybe they're on one of these sites. I have an svt that we can trade with cash or something. Please Pass this story on
The Vin is 1FAFP68G0YK100020

Users who are viewing this thread