Zone 5 performance

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
A month ago I ordered GT pumps from Lethal and was told that I should get my FPDM modified but since they were on backorder with Ford 1 of your sales people referred me to Zone 5. I followed the instructions on the website and sent paypal and my FPDM in. Now 3 weeks later havent heard anything and checked the site and they are going out of business.
So needless to say I sent an email yesterday and a followup this morning but still havent heard anything. I know it was delivered from my UPS tracking number. I am starting to get a little mad.
I called Lethal and some woman answered and I asked if she knew anything or had a number and she told me they handle it the same way I did. So now I am thinking this is really how a reputable performance parts company is handling this. So shame on me I took the recommendation of Lethal and am now possibly out of a FPDM??

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
A month ago I ordered GT pumps from Lethal and was told that I should get my FPDM modified but since they were on backorder with Ford 1 of your sales people referred me to Zone 5. I followed the instructions on the website and sent paypal and my FPDM in. Now 3 weeks later havent heard anything and checked the site and they are going out of business.
So needless to say I sent an email yesterday and a followup this morning but still havent heard anything. I know it was delivered from my UPS tracking number. I am starting to get a little mad.
I called Lethal and some woman answered and I asked if she knew anything or had a number and she told me they handle it the same way I did. So now I am thinking this is really how a reputable performance parts company is handling this. So shame on me I took the recommendation of Lethal and am now possibly out of a FPDM??

Mj emailed me after 2 days. He had mine for 2.5 weeks. If you sent it he will finish it. I believe usps tried to deliver it today but I wasn't home.. Hope this helps

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Glad you got everything straightened out. Let us know if you have any questions or need help with anything else.

Thanks.

DevilSun

Established Member
Yeah MJ is good, and they are shutting down. He was very helpful in identifying one of this modified FPDMs but did mention he was quite busy wrapping things up.

Fat-cat

Established Member
MEh!... nothing against MJ but it hink the modded FPDM's are a waste I ran a stock 2 years ago with my whipple and never once went into thermal. My Zone 5 stage 2 POS thermald on me 2-3 times at the track and was acting up on the streets. Sent it to MJ he fixed it and sent it back but i never put it back in. Stocker worked fine and i went return. The MDM's were nice however to bad those will be going off the market for the 05+ crowd.

Last edited:

Black306

Established Member
So I guess the real problem is who is going to modify these in the future?

I already have a few prototypes put together and they have passed functionality testing. I'm building an "FPDM dyno" to more accurately test load capacity and efficiency/performance. They will be available in January.

fpdm_pile.jpg

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
I already have a few prototypes put together and they have passed functionality testing. I'm building an "FPDM dyno" to more accurately test load capacity and efficiency/performance. They will be available in January.

fpdm_pile.jpg

Very cool bud I will save your link in my favorites for when I go dual FPDM's:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread