Is Your Pee The Right Color?

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Several times a day, human bodies release a stream of data about internal health. Unfortunately, the data comes analog, and so isn't immediately accessible as useful information. Now an infographic from the Cleveland Clinic offers a helpful breakdown of urine colors, from healthy "pale straw" to icky "brown ale." This guide is good for a fast check, but as the Cleveland Clinic recommends, if you think your pee looks weird, it's probably best to go find an actual doctor.

PeeInfographic.jpg

I,m good: Trans yellow:beer:

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
To those saying they are transparent... try this...

Get an empty clear cup or bottle of water. Pee into it so the pee wont be diluted with water...

Chances are it wont be as clear.

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
Where is the highlighter color I get sometimes when I take vitamins?

Vitamins you take over the counter are water soluble, and excess will come out through your body in your urine. I'd cut back to one everyother day when that starts happening. Its just your body's way of making sure you dont get too much of whats in those. I get the radioactive looking pee also when Im a week or more in taking centrum one a days. Then I cut back to one everyother day and my pee gets back to normal. But there is nothing wrong with the highlighter pee from vitamins.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
To those saying they are transparent... try this...

Get an empty clear cup or bottle of water. Pee into it so the pee wont be diluted with water...

Chances are it wont be as clear.

Mine gets a little darker indeed just did a test the other day for DOC!

brandonflood123

Established Member
What does it mean if it burns?

if your urine burns when you pee it could be a number of things. you could have a tract infection. if you have other symptoms like discharge + burning while you pee, it could be an STD like gonorrhea or chlamydia both of which are very treatable. also it all depends if it burns while your peeing or after your done peeing

your best bet is to see a urologist. more then likely they just give you some antibiotics and its gone in a week

SVTORANGE

Established Member
I don't thick, she said it was her first time....

Yeast infection also possible but you would have an itch as well.

I would go have it checked as the other person stated YA never know better to be safe than sorry:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread