SteveG@Lethal

Established Member

2005-2014 Mustang GT / V6 / BOSS / GT500

Includes:
NX Proton Fly-By Wire Wet System (35-150shot) w/ 10lb Bottle
NHRA Legal Blow Down Tube
NHRA Legal Tube Fitting
BBR Nitrous Tune

With minor supporting mods, A 10 second time slip that cost less then other power adder systems!!

Only $595.00 SHIPPED

Call today: 561-417-5555

Last edited by a moderator:

NitrousExpress

Established Member
I use this system on my personal car.

It will work with almost any car, is priced for the budget racer, is easy to install, and makes great power! The nozzle in this system is capable of flowing up to 250 HP. The directions are also straight forward, anyone with any sort of mechanical knowledge should easily be able to install this system themselves. The instructions are also very detailed.

Also comes with our top of the line bottle valve!

-Garrett

CamaroDave

Established Member
Question, how does the fuel side work? Ie; where does it splice into the factory fuel system? Does the fly by wire know when it's at full throttle?
Thanks

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
How much for that top of line bottle valve alone? I have a nx bottle sitting in my garage that could use one.

Call for pricing on the bottle valves. They make a few different ones

561-417-5555

Would you need to add a boot-a-pump and be good to go? What about the factory plugs?

Anything over a 150 shot, a BAP could help. Not really needed though. Plugs would be a must. We like to use the NGK 1 degree colder. I can price out plugs for this system too.

Question, how does the fuel side work? Ie; where does it splice into the factory fuel system? Does the fly by wire know when it's at full throttle?
Thanks

It connects into your lines to pull the fuel. The Fly By wire switch ties into your TPS sensor. When the key is on and you press the pedal to the ground, you will see .4 -.5 volts, when it see's that, it will engage the system to spray. It's set up by the voltage.

turbosha

stirring the pot since'74
Established Member
where's the other venders????
we need a price war on nitrous ...... NOW!!!!!!

Last edited:

curse

I think I have a problem
Established Member
So is there any advantages between this system's nozzle and the nx coyote specific spacer plate spray thing?

Need4Speed03

Established Member
A complete kit, blow-down tube, AND a custom nitrous tune for $595! Thats a sick price for what you get! No other vendor will match or beat that! Price war? lol

Users who are viewing this thread