Lowered Performance Package 2013 GT500

brian70068

Established Member
I was looking around ebay this morning and I noticed a lowered performance package 2013 GT500 it looks really good and has a color matched front chin spoiler to
Ford : Mustang SHELBY GT500 in Ford | eBay Motors

$T2eC16ZHJG8E9nyfoUPtBQEWQ)LUzg~~_4.JPG

$T2eC16F,!ykE9s7twBZBBQEWTSycJQ~~_4.JPG

$T2eC16d,!zcE9s4g3iMjBQEWQbYt2!~~_4.JPG

$(KGrHqFHJF!E+(hRZ+uVBQEWRHwUPQ~~_4.JPG

$(KGrHqVHJE!E91+YCOR0BQEWTwp8Nw~~_4.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!iUE+Qn0NpCQBQEWTFwOg!~~_4.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!icF!H365E)hBQEWS(PfFw~~_4.JPG

$T2eC16dHJF8E9nnC8HljBQEWSlyg8g~~_4.JPG

$(KGrHqRHJBgE+Febe)wKBQEWUfP,6g~~_4.JPG

$(KGrHqZHJFEE+VNhYoGJBQEWR+P4Iw~~_4.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!qUE+p6fK(8lBQEWWDE17Q~~_4.JPG

$T2eC16hHJF8E9nnC9csdBQEWWn1Row~~_4.JPG

Last edited:

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
Personally, and I know I'll probably get slack for this, but I honestly do not like the way it looks lowered. Those 1st few pictures, it just looks like it's sitting strange. I don't like the stance at all.

I know I'm probably the only one who feels that way, but yeah, lowering them just isn't my thing.

brian70068

Established Member
Personally, and I know I'll probably get slack for this, but I honestly do not like the way it looks lowered. Those 1st few pictures, it just looks like it's sitting strange. I don't like the stance at all.

I know I'm probably the only one who feels that way, but yeah, lowering them just isn't my thing.

The 19s and 20s looks strange to me

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
I can't believe how dark that tint is!! Even the windshield looks illegally tinted! Wow!

I could be wrong, but I don't think the windshield is tinted at all. I had 5% limo tint all around on my 04, and from certain angles, it would look like the windshield was tinted, just like that, because it was so dark inside and when no light is getting through, yeah, it looks black lol.

Marc

Established Member
Looks great! So does the lowering affect any of the suspension parts already on the car? What lowering springs did you use? How does it affect the ride?

brian70068

Established Member
Looks great! So does the lowering affect any of the suspension parts already on the car? What lowering springs did you use? How does it affect the ride?

This is from the eBay page
Added Extras are:
* Eibach Pro Line Suspension (Adjustable Ride control button from the factory is still functional)

* Color Matched Front Chin Spoiler

* Llumar Window Tint

91svtbird

Established Member
Nice car but a little too low IMO....everyday driving will be tough with the car that low.

bpmurr

Established Member
The painted chin spoiler looks like crap and the stance looks all wrong. It actually looks lower in the rear.

BossAnaki

Established Member
Not digg'n the painted chin spoiler:nonono: It's a little to low, should have went with the pro kit.

Last edited:

SIRLOIN

Established Member
I can't believe what I'm reading. That stance looks great. Lowering would be my first mod on one of these.

I'm right there with ya... All the comments about being too low, the back looks lower then the front, doesn't have a rake anymore, not liking the stance at all... Seriously? Are we all looking at the same car here? This thing is freakin HOT!!!

First of all, if there is a stance that is absolutely horrible, it's the stock stance...:xpl: Same Ole 4x4 stance with an over abundance of fender well gap Mustang's have been coming with forever.

Second, in which picture does the back look lower then the front? Still seems like it has a rake to me. Maybe just not as over pronounced as the stock rake, which again IMO is...:xpl: Ever wonder why when you see the Shelby doing the 60-0 brake tests in all these reviews it looks like the back wheels are about to come off the ground and the nose is digging in the pavement? It's cause it sits way too damn high and it has WAY too much rake in the back...

Third, too low??? Really? These comments must be coming from the older generation or something, because i don't see anything about the stance that seems too overly aggressive as far as lowered Mustang's go. Geesh, the way you guys are acting your jaws would have dropped if you ever saw my 06 gt in my avatar. Had eibach sportlines with a coil and half cut out of the rear. If nothing else this should have been the stance they roll off the assembly line with. The stance is almost perfect!!! :shrug:

Lastly, about the chin spoiler, I'm totally diggin it! I think it looks way better, especially from the side view...:rockon:

Oh well... I've been dying to see one of these bad boys lowered, and I'm glad i finally did because i just fell in love with this thing even more now.

To each his own i guess...:shrug:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread