1998 Chrome Yellow Coupe

Koval7887

Established Member
don't be afraid to make an offer...I may even consider trades if the trade is right...

Bens4vcobra

On hallowed ground
Established Member
I sold my 97 Black/Black Cobra for around $8k (95k miles) and that was before the car market tanked, good luck man.

Koval7887

Established Member
I would also trade my car plus cash for a wrecked or blown (blown as in broken) engine Terminator...TTT!!!...

seu318

Established Member
"Thanks. When I bought it I wanted black/black, but all of the blacks that I came across had a tan interior, which I would never want to own."

thats funny - when I was looking to buy - I only wanted a yellow w/ black interior. Could not find one at the time, and I was a little impatient. So I got my e-green instead. Always works out that way I guess - what you want is never around when you are buying. Anyway - you've a very nice looking ride there. GL w/ sale.

98ylwturbocobra

Established Member
Wow it looks just the way my did the day i bought mine about 5 years ago and now mines totally moddied out, and i wish i had kept my stock at times. But Good luck with your sale im worried i may not get what i have invested in mine check mine out i have mine posted as well.

Koval7887

Established Member
Wow it looks just the way my did the day i bought mine about 5 years ago and now mines totally moddied out, and i wish i had kept my stock at times. But Good luck with your sale im worried i may not get what i have invested in mine check mine out i have mine posted as well.

If you want a near stock one I'll be happy to trade you. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread