FS/FT 96 Cobra $9000/Built Motor

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I like the Cobra but I want something else and some cash, or just some cash. I've got a furniture payment I wanna get paid off before all my house bills start rolling in. First off here is a list of the mods copied from the guy I got it from's ad.
(Engine) built by Modular Powerhouse out of Atlanta, GA
9.8:1 compression w/ Ross forged pistons
Scat forged h-beam rods w/ ARP rod bolts
Stock forged cobra crank w/ Tri-metal bearings
ARP head and main studs w/ billet oil pump gears and billet trigger wheel
Heads are stock other than having a five angle valve job
Reichard Racing manual A/C delete tensioner
MSD 8.5 plug wires
Lighting 90mm MAF
BBK Longtube headers
Dr. Gas off-road x-pipe and Spintech ProStreet mufflers
EGR and IRMC's deleted
8-rib pulley setup already on the car.

(Fuel system)
24lbs injectors with Walbro 255 intank

(Suspension)
Ford Racing subframe connectors
Eibach Sportlines up front
Ford Racing B springs in the rear
Koni adjustables struts up front and koni shocks in the rear
Steeda 3 bolt caster camber plates
front cailpers have been polished

(Tranny/gearing/Clutch)
Rebuilt T-45 w/ less than 500 miles
Spec 2 clutch
Stock 3.27 gear
Comes with a 4:10 new in the box
Car runs good. It has a flip chip in it and is tuned for 87 Octane. It has a 93 tune in it but I've never tried it. I've been running 93 though and getting around 19 mpg out of it. The tranny needs a shifter gasket, I have one in the mail. Sometimes when its cold it grinds 4th gear. But only the first time through. Im told if you put an additive in the tranny it will fix it but I hadn't messed with it. It also has a small exhaust leak from somewhere. Im getting that looked at. The pilot bearing is a little noisey sometimes when you first crank it up but then it goes away. I traded my 91 Coupe for it that I was asking 12,500 for. Im asking 9,000 for it. The car had a supercharger on it at one time but the previous owner took it off and sold it. This would be a sweet ride if it had one back on it. Couple of other minor things the wing and deck lid are off of a 94. As well as the tan seats. Car fax comes back clean on the car. The chassis has around 140k on it. I would trade the car plus boot for a fox body around 6k or less value. Or maybe something else cool. Just let me know what you have.
DSC_0762.jpg

DSC_0757.jpg

DSC_0763.jpg

DSC_0764.jpg

DSC_0765.jpg

DSC_0769.jpg

DSC_0772.jpg

DSC_0773.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread