Mint 98 Cobra 31k White/Black

Rocket98

Established Member
Hey Guys

Mint 1998 Cobra....31k miles. Car is flawless inside and out. Show condition. Looks bone stock. White with black. 5% tint. Over 8k in aftermarket receipts. Brand new Eagle F1 tires on stock rims. Car looks like it has 5k miles no matter where you look. Has to be one of the best 98's out there. All SVT docs and window sticker, all records and receipts. Pics available

BBK Polished Long tubes
Bassani X pipe with cats
Magnaflow Magnapack cat back
BBK Fenderwell CAI
Diablochipd n tuned
MSD Coil packs and wires
Upper and lower rear control arms
Welded full length subframes
BBK Throttle Body
Pro M 80mm Mass Air
3.73 Motorsport Gears
Pro 5.0 Shifter
More im forgetting
Dynod 326 RWHP
$13,000 FIRM-----PRICE DROP 11,500!!!!!!

Give me a call or email if youre interested. Would trade for new gen lightning or supercharged mustang

(479)597-9898

[email protected]

Last edited:

wydopnthrtl

Established Member
Probably shooting myself in the foot.. but I'll help ya out.

Regards,
Rich

420.JPG

421.JPG

422.JPG

427.JPG

429.JPG

d-nice

Established Member
Was this car in a front end collision at all? The bumper looks pushed up where the open hole/emblem is.

Any interior pictures?

Rocket98

Established Member
Definetly not. Carfax is clean and I have spoken with all previous owners of the car. I know what youre talking about and have noticed. It looks worse in the pic than in person. Seems to be just a curve in the plastic. I actually was goin to get some double sided tape to hold it down, just havent gotten to it. This car has been meticulously maintained since new. Ill take more pics today if its not raining. Underside, Interior,etc. Ive had 14 mustangs and this one is cleaner than my 15k mile mystic(#1019)

Any questions let me know guys

Thanks
Clint

Last edited:

temjin9876

Bringer of Destruction!
Established Member
I live in Atlanta and might be interested. I have a 2003 Black Lightning if you were interested. E-mail me and let me know what you would be looking for in a trade.

thanks,
[email protected]

redfire03 svt

Established Member
If you had sent me pics when I asked, I would have purchased it from you. The car is super clean, I picked one up last weekend with 54K miles on it. Good luck though, sick sn95

Users who are viewing this thread