96 Procharged Cobra

Jakevo20

Established Member
96 Procharged Cobra (Reduced Price!!!!!)

Wanted to start a new thread. Old one was clustered. I have a 96 Procharged Cobra Im looking to sell/trade. Id trade for another cobra or mustang or ???? Only reason im getting rid of the car is because I want something with AC. Car makes 487 hp now with a soft tune, 14lbs of boost, 5400 rev limiter and pump gas. The car needs a bigger fuel pump to be able to rev to its full potential, not a new mass air. The one on the car is good to 650 hp I believe. Car does not have power steering, power brakes or AC, but they were all deleted with the proper delete kits so it all can be added back on. Speedo currently doesnt work, quit when trans was replaced. Heres is a full list of parts. Price $10500 OBO

Like said in the paragraph above the car does not need a upgraded mass air. The one on it is good to 650 hp. The car just needs a bigger fuel pump to make more power and lose the rev limiter

ENGINE
Stroked 4.6 (289ci to 300ci) 3.75 stroke
Fully machined 03/04 iron block
Killians ported heads (combustion chamber and exhaust ports to match header opening
Probe SRS street kit (forged crankshaft, srs forged pistons, race pins, forged rods, cl77 bearings)
Ford Gt supercar cams
Irmc delete
Procharger D1SC supercharger with modified impeller and intercooler
MSD coil packs
MSD plug wires
BBK twin 62 mm throttle body
60 lb. injectors
sct 90 mm mass air
EGR block off plate
Custom headers and 3 inch x pipe into Flowmasters
Wideband Air/Fuel gage
Boost gauge
Fuel Pressure gauge
BBK 255 lb. fuel pump
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator

BODY/CHASSIS
Flaming river manual rack and pinion and steering shaft
Tubular K-member
Coil overs in front
Steel caster camber plates
Bump steer kit
Solid motor mounts
Lakewood 70/30 front struts
Lakewood 50/50 rear shocks
Rear tubular upper and lower control arms
Spec stage 3+ clutch, aluminum pressure plate and aluminum flywheel
BBK clutch quadrant cable
Ford racing aluminum driveshaft
373 gears

Probably more just cant think of it all right now. Heres some pics, I know the engine bay looks dirty, its been cleaned up some since this pic was taken. Much better in person

Last edited:

LongshotSVT

I piss excellence
Established Member
FYI for those interested, I know the shop that tuned the car before he bought it and ALL the issues that could have arisen have been lined out. He's not getting about it just needing a blow through MAS to make serious power, and aside from that the car performs extremely well. The tuner who did a lot of work to the car before he bought it is extremely anal and has massive OCD when it comes to attention to detail.

Very, very well put together vehicle that truly runs well.

Jakevo20

Established Member
FYI for those interested, I know the shop that tuned the car before he bought it and ALL the issues that could have arisen have been lined out. He's not getting about it just needing a blow through MAS to make serious power, and aside from that the car performs extremely well. The tuner who did a lot of work to the car before he bought it is extremely anal and has massive OCD when it comes to attention to detail.

Very, very well put together vehicle that truly runs well.

Thanks man I appreciate it. I love the car and hate to see it go, but life goes on. Its true, the car runs awesome, no problems at all. Thanks again :beer:

Jakevo20

Established Member
Well i have a small update. I finally got time to look into the car a little. The car does have a sct 90 mm Mass air on it currently which is good to like 650 hp. So its not the mass air thats peaking on the car. Its a fuel issue, all it needs is a bigger fuel pump and a new tune to make fuel power and be able to rev higher. Ill fix my original post to, but im going to move the price back to 12800 because I dont have the heart to sell it for that cheap right now.

Last edited:

DanDaMan

BAD OMEN
Established Member
Sorry i never got back to you man. been really sick lateley. I am the guy with the 2003 gt that sent you pics but wanted more pics. I would love to trade you but i found out i owe more than i thought?!

Jakevo20

Established Member
Sorry i never got back to you man. been really sick lateley. I am the guy with the 2003 gt that sent you pics but wanted more pics. I would love to trade you but i found out i owe more than i thought?!

Thats cool man I understand. No problem, good luck and get better

Users who are viewing this thread