want to sale 97 cobra small issues

cbramblett02

Established Member
i'm located in atlanta i got a 97 cobra just resealed complete engine from oil pan to intake everything in the cooling system is new (i do mean everything) .......updated thread below

Last edited:

cbramblett02

Established Member
=ImageShack(TM) slideshow
here is the link to a few pics the ones of the engine are before and durring i have the pics of the finished look coming i spruced it up a bit with gun metal and flat black

Last edited:

cbramblett02

Established Member
i would love to, but just can't right now. i need cash to buy the wife an '01+ tahoe or a trade for a 99+ gt for me and buy her a tahoe with tax money :)

cbramblett02

Established Member
ok i lied my cars are always for sale but i think i'm gonna keep this one for a while unless someone want to make an offer .....say..7k

Last edited:

cbramblett02

Established Member
mr. chapman and blake thanks for the interior! the car is still for sale this thread is a bit old so here is an update..... black interior swap is complete except for steering wheel and steering column trim. the air bag light blinks once then twice then stays on this is code for something. i know that a plastic pin on the air bag module itself broke (13yrs old) and is the cause (buy an old module doesn't matter if its out of a damaged car just take the connector housing and swap it over) still needs the even flow cooling mod imo the left head (drivers) runs about 15 degrees hotter than the right. (i have a mechanical temp gauge in an a-pillar pod and compare it to the temp reading by the pcm reading via a scan tool.) looking to get a bit more for it now like $7200obo or trade straight up for 99+ v8 5spd mustang. it has almost 89k miles and the rest of the mods are in my signature. cl ad coming this weekend when i can get good pics :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread