FS 96 cobra Black/Black forged engine!!!

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
I have a 96 cobra, odom shows 143k.. i have over 6k with reciepts in the rebuild.. so every thing i have listed on the car is new other then gears.. It has around 500 miles on engine now, its parked inside of a shop out of the weather.. this car has a few good mods, i have alot of time and money tied up in this car.. if it dont sell by the winter i will keep the car and continue modding it.. price is o.b.o. looking to trade for, newer cobra, GT with some mods, or?? looking for a change..

Asking $10,000 or best offer

ENGINE..
.30 over teksid block
forged cobra crank had polished stock size bearings
clevite 77 bearings
MMR forged 4340 H beam rods with arp 2000 bolts
DSS forged -12cc pistons
heads were checked and good
all felpro gaskets
JLT true cold air kit
ford racing blue valve covers
ford racing coil covers
cop conversion with 03 cobra cops and red monster cop harness
new ngk tr6 plugs
autometer electric fuel pressure gauge
poly motor mounts
gloss black powdercoated timing cover
crinkle black upper intake
dynotune nitrous kit, with 100 shot jets installed. also have 150's
dynotune 2 stage nitrous controller
NOS bottle

Suspension
QA1 tubular k member kit, with coil overs 14/175 springs
tubular a arms
kenne brown caster/camber plates
stock replacement front struts

TRANS..
king cobra clutch kit
MGW orange handle shifter w/ composite knob
poly trans mount
new adjustable quadrant, cable/firewall adjuster
new fluid

REAR END..
31 spline superior axles
31 spline trutrac
bbk lower control arms
HKR rear springs
welded subframe connectors
frpp 3.73 gears
new fluid

walbro 255 fuel pump, new filter

EXHAUST.
pypes off road X pipe
magnapack catback

interior is black leather with normal wear have a new leather shifter boot, and waiting for the polished ring that goes around shifter, it has a 03 cobra center console painted black to match. It has hid headlights, with smoked front headlights.. Front bumper has some rock chips!

if you have any questions pm, and ill be glad to help.. here are some pics for now, and i also have the new cover for the radiator/headlight panel coming..

car002.jpg

car008.jpg

newpics002.jpg

car004.jpg

car005.jpg

car006.jpg

parts003.gif

parts007.gif

parts004.gif

newparts001.gif

shifter003.gif

Last edited:

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
Beautiful car bro. Looks strangely familiar, haha. I just got rid of a 97 D1SC, T-56, built, etc. black cobra that looked EXACTLY like this one except for the saleen wing. I know it's said all the time but I just need to get rid of my 86 SVO and I would definitely look at taking this off your hands!

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
Beautiful car bro. Looks strangely familiar, haha. I just got rid of a 97 D1SC, T-56, built, etc. black cobra that looked EXACTLY like this one except for the saleen wing. I know it's said all the time but I just need to get rid of my 86 SVO and I would definitely look at taking this off your hands!

its ready for boost.. that what i built it for..lol but things happen and i need to move on, or sell.. let me know what you decide man.

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
TTt make offers, I'm in whiting Indiana working now, and I might be able to bring it up here if it makes it easier for anyone interested.

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
Will trade down or straight up. No junk or over priced trades. I have alot in my car and I'm not looking to screw anyone over I just want to make all trades fair. shoot me more offers. I'm willing to make the trades or sell easy on both parties and can help meet people the best I can. Ttt

Users who are viewing this thread