WTT built lentec 4r70w trans for tremec 6 spd

99cobrawannabe

Established Member
i have a built lentec 4r70w trans i will aslo be giving the brake assebmly,flexplate,gearselector,tourqe converter. but i would also need the clutch brake assembly clutch and fly wheel i wanna do a complete trade i wanna have fun instead of going straight im done with the track lol

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
miles on the lentec? its not for me, but be aware you have 2 posts, and being a track tranny, people are going to be weary about buying this from you.

i personally got burned on 2 transmissions which were apparently built, but ended up blowing up on the second pass.

just saying, i would give some more info to get interest fyi.

NEA

Banned
i have a built lentec 4r70w trans i will aslo be giving the brake assebmly,flexplate,gearselector,tourqe converter. but i would also need the clutch brake assembly clutch and fly wheel i wanna do a complete trade i wanna have fun instead of going straight im done with the track lol

Manual or automatic valvebody? How big of a stall is the converter? Miles on everything? Is trans from Lentech or rebuilt with lentech parts?

99cobrawannabe

Established Member
hey sry yall i posted this real quick last night should have took my time the trans is a real lentec i have the papers it came with a two year warranty and its still good i never used it on the track this is a brand new one i put in the to break in the motor in it only has 724 miles on it and thats all my new motor has on it haha and its not a manual valve body but when you put it in a certain gear it wont shift up or down u can make it take off in 1,2,or3 unless you have it in drive "d" lol then it will act normal sry im new to the forum stuff im just a reader not a poster lol

99cobrawannabe

Established Member
thetrans.jpg

Entrenched

Established Member
transmission

Did this happen to come out of a silver saleen body kit car with a 4v twin turbo set up??? If so I know that transmission and would be interested in a swap, I'm local so let me know.

99cobrawannabe

Established Member
sure did man mike guillorys old car i took it off his hands for him and trying to finish it lol sure my number is 318 623 6908 my name is mike too by the way

Sliverstang

Established Member
Mike said he heard the torque converter messed up or somthing did you get that fixed? Im sad that I never see you driving that best around much.

Garrett114

MeauxPower
Established Member
I have a 6speed out of the car with a spec clutch and all the parts you need. Ill make the trade if you would im located in lafayette and its already out the car just give me a call 337-280-7837

redfr03svtsnake

Import Killer since 03'
Established Member
This is the bastard that screwed me.... No one buy or sell from this prick, he is a liar a fraud a fake- all of the above. Be glad u guys didn't buy this Trans, the inside was destroyed, 1500.00 worth of work later I know he will pay for this one if I spend every dollar I have gettin it out of him!

Users who are viewing this thread