Racing stripes on terminators?

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Does anybody have pics of racing stripes on their terminator? I am wanting to do comp orange racing stripes (black cobra) but the picture I can find is of this combo is a cobra that has a saleen spoiler. I would like to see how the stripes look especially from the back with the stock spoiler.

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=450683&page=5
^post 111 here if that helps at all
Few more:beer:
100_0759.jpg

100_0786.jpg

100_0770.jpg

100_0755.jpg

100_0752.jpg

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
i actually took a picture and drew on it( im actually a decent artist) and the trick is to taper the stripe with the lines of the hood, making it smaller on the bottom of the front bumber. solid 2 shelby stripes does not look the best...but i am doing one single stripe( with pinstripes on the outside).

i will try and scan it in and post it up. it looks pretty good.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
This is not something that is defintly going to happen, its pretty much a toss up between the comp orange stripes and saleen spoiler or blacked out tails with the SS inserts to match my polished exhaust.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
get the spoiler .. racing stripes suck ass. I was looking at a GT500 but would have gotten it without the stripes ...

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Normally I wouldn't say do the stripes but I saw a sweet terminator with stripes on here and I liked the way it looked. However with that said there is still like a 98% percent chance I will just go with blacked out tails and SS inserts and call it a day.

Users who are viewing this thread