Saleen tonneau cover 99-04

SLPCobra

Established Member
Have a saleen tonneau cover up for sale will fit 99-04 verts but is rio red to match my 99 vert paint. Price negotiable.

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

$500obo

Prefer local pick up. Thanks for looking! :rockon:

Last edited:

Butterybunz

Established Member
I have this same cover, they are great for car shows and cruising around. They look sick! Easy to remove and locks in tight by the seat belt connector.

SLPCobra

Established Member
I have this same cover, they are great for car shows and cruising around. They look sick! Easy to remove and locks in tight by the seat belt connector.

Yeah they are very easy to install and do look nice. I just don't use it much and hate to see it sitting in my garage plus I'm in need of some money right now to fix my car.

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
wow you still have this for sale ... how much shipped to 78109?

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
Am sorry but how much was your asking price on the cover again?

SLPCobra

Established Member
$500 is a good price. These covers were 800 new unpainted, and they don't even make them anymore.

Yeah I felt like it is a good price for it. I knew it would be worth a decent amount being a saleen product but I didn't know all the specifics like what you said appreciate the info man. :rockon:

SJ SNAKE

Venomous
Established Member
Yeah I got mine for $500 and spent $2xx.xx on shipping.. Then spent another $300 on painting it.. But never put it on lol :).. Been sitting in the garage room ever since.. Might put it on now since the weather is getting a little warmer..

However, the only thing I hate is the center (tonneau cover) tab scratching the convertible top molding :bash:

SLPCobra

Established Member
Yeah I got mine for $500 and spent $2xx.xx on shipping.. Then spent another $300 on painting it.. But never put it on lol :).. Been sitting in the garage room ever since.. Might put it on now since the weather is getting a little warmer..

However, the only thing I hate is the center (tonneau cover) tab scratching the convertible top molding :bash:

Haha dang man sounds like you need to start using it more when it warms up. :burnout:

It does?
I've never noticed it but I also have only used it a couple times.

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
sorry bro i just got into a whipple set up so the cover is gona have to wait thanks for the info tough GLWS..

Users who are viewing this thread